Charlotte’s Magic Cream(Updated 2018): Is it Effective?
Charlotte’s Magic Cream Introduction
As much as you always aim for skin perfection everyday, there are just those moments when you can’t help a zit from popping up or have to live a day or two with very dry, very dull skin because you couldn’t help but stay up late for one night in a week. The sad part is that, these unfortunate skin moments take place just when you need your skin to stand out the most.
Charlotte’s Magic Cream Description
From British makeup artist and one of the world’s best, Charlotte Tilbury comes Charlotte’s Magic Cream first seen in major skincare markets late 2013. This product claims that it can instantly reinvigorate your complexion within just a few seconds of product application. Is it for real?
The power of this product, according to its maker, lies in its formulation. The primary component of which is the BioNymph Peptide Complex, which revitalizes your skin cells. Supported by a number of deep moisturizing botanicals and Vitamin E, moisture locking sodium hyaluronate, and anti-skin irritants like aloe, it gives you a dewy, fresh looking skin that effectively masks your dull, tired complexion.
Each 1.7 g jar of this product sells for $100.
Charlotte’s Magic Cream Ingredients
Primary ingredients include:
- BioNymph Peptide Complex, powers up your skin cells and promote collagen production in higher volumes
- Sodium Hyaluronate, dramatically increases the presence of hyaluronic acid in your skin which boosts your skin’s moisture content
- Vitamin E, Rose Hip Oil, Shea Butter and Aloe, moisturizes and helps rebuild skin’s natural barriers.
The full product ingredient list, as reflected on the product label, is listed below:
Water (Aqua), Homosalate , Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Cetyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, ButyrospermumParkii (Shea) Butter, Steareth-21, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Michelia Alba Leaf Oil, Sodium Lactate, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-8, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ascorbyl Palmitate, PlumeriaRubra Flower Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, NicotianaSylvestris Leaf Cell Culture, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, plus a little bit of top secret magic.
Charlotte’s Magic Cream Direction
Use Charlotte’s Magic Cream as a makeup primer or to give your skin an instant moisture boost. Apply only on clean and dry face.
Charlotte’s Magic Cream Advantages
Not surprisingly, Charlotte’s Magic Cream works as a great base for your makeup, and will work perfectly to give you today’s most trending look – a perfectly skin strobed skin.
Charlotte’s Magic Cream Disadvantages
Thisproduct contains fragrance which can be irritating to hypersensitive skin types. It also contains phenoxyethanol which can cause detrimental, long term effects to your nervous system.
Proof of claim is always a justifiable demand from products such as Charlotte’s Magic Cream. However, since these take time and your skin can’t wait, sometimes, the best way to evaluate it is your own experience. The only question that remains is if you’re willing to risk $100 to try it out.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.