Cherry Blooms Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Cherry Blooms Fiber Eyelash Extensions Overview
Cherry Blooms Fiber Eyelash Extensions is a lightweight eyelash-enhancer mascara kit formulated in Korea that can amplify lashes in under two minutes. The $49.00 set includes two tubes to complete the easy three-steps to a 3D volume effect.
First is the Transplanting Gel, an hourglass-shaped wand of short and medium bristles, that helps separate the lashes and create the clump-free effect of false-lash extensions. It is water resistant so it’s tear and sweat proof, as well as anti-bacterial for longer shelf life and formulated with high quality beeswax to hydrate the lashes and stimulate growth.
Second is the Fiber, which is a black cellulose plant-based wand of very soft and fine fibers that amplify the lashes by 600% and won’t cause irritation when sealed properly.
Cherry Blooms is comfortable to wear and won’t flake when properly applied. It can last up to four months of everyday use and even comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
About Cherry Blooms Fiber Eyelash Extensions – Does it work?
Cherry Blooms is said to help manage hydration of the lashes while amplifying its length and texture by 600%, making it the number one salon and spa recommended brand. Among its reviewers, 95% said their lashes were six times longer and thicker, and 92% said it was rich black and gave their eyes a bolder look. While 83% said it was easy to use and didn’t flake, and 91% would buy again and recommend it to others.
What are the ingredients in Cherry Blooms?
- Water – is primarily used as a solvent in the formulation of virtually every type of cosmetic and personal care product, which dissolves many of the ingredients that impart skin benefits such as conditioning and cleansing agents.
- Vinyl Acetate homopolymer – is used as binder, emulsion stabilizer and hair fixative in the formulation of makeup preparations, eyeliners and mascara.
- Black Iron Oxides – are fine powders being used as cosmetic colorants.
- Beeswax – is the purified wax from honeycomb of bees that works as binder, emulsion stabilizer, fragrance ingredient, and epilating and skin conditioning agent.
- Carnauba Wax – is a botanical ingredient derived from the tropical palm tree copernicia cerifera, which is also known as Brazil wax. This wax functions as thickener, viscosity increasing and anti-caking agent, and emulsion stabilizer.
- Stearic Acid – is a naturally occurring fatty acid that functions as fragrance ingredient and cleansing agent.
- Butylene Glycol – is small organic alcohol that works as solvent, conditioning and viscosity decreasing agent.
- Ozokerite – is a naturally occurring mineral wax or paraffin that is used in beauty products as binder, emulsion stabilizer and viscosity increasing agent.
- Triethanolamine – is a strong alkaline substance that is used as surfactant, pH adjuster, fragrance ingredient, and buffering and masking agent.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose – is a modified cellulose polymer that functions as binder, emulsifier, film former and viscosity increasing agent.
- C18-36 Acid Triglyceride – is a triester of glycerin and C18-36 acid that is used in cosmetics as emollient and skin conditioning agent.
- Lecithin – is a naturally occurring lipid found in both plants and animals that works as emollient and skin conditioner.
- Polysorbate 20 – also known as Tween 20, is derived from lauric acid and also a chemical mixture of sorbitol ethylene oxide. It is used in cosmetics and skin care products as surfactant, emulsifier and fragrance ingredient.
- Sorbitan Laurate – is a surfactant that is a monoester of lauric acid and hexitol anhydrides derived from sorbitol.
- Propylene Glycol Laurate – is an ester of propylene glycol and lauric acid that is used in the formulation of cosmetic and beauty products as moisturizer, solvent, and skin conditioning and viscosity decreasing agent
- Phenoxyethanol – is a preservative used in cosmetics and personal care products as an alternative to parabens.
Directions to use
First, apply transplanting gel generously to clean and dry eyelashes then apply the fibers immediately before gel dries. Brush slowly then seal with gel to lock fibers in place.
Tip: Repeat steps for the most dramatic look.
Benefits of Cherry Blooms Fiber Eyelash Extensions
- Cherry Blooms comes in a two-piece mascara set that can amplify the eyelashes by 600% in under two minutes while keeping them hydrated.
- Fiber Eyelash Extensions is water-resistant and has anti-bacterial properties for longer shelf life.
- No clump, no flaking and no irritation formula – and made with high grade beeswax and black fibers.
- Lasts up to four months and has a 60-day money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Cherry Blooms Fiber Eyelash Extensions
- Cherry Blooms did not provide for the ingredients ratios contained in its formula.
- No scientific proof to back up manufacturer’s claim.
- Triethanolamine contained in the formula is said to cause allergic reactions with high concentrations.
- The preservative, Phenoxyethanol, used in this product is said to be an irritant even at low doses.
Does Cherry Blooms Fiber Eyelash Extensions have any side effects?
There is no report claiming that this product has caused any harmful side effect.
Cherry Blooms Fiber Eyelash Extensions is a lightweight mascara kit formulated in Korea that can amplify lashes by 600% in under two minutes. The set includes two tubes – the Transplanting Gel and the Fiber, which can last up to four months of everyday use. Made with high grade beeswax and black fiber, it is water-resistant, anti-bacterial, and even comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
However looking at the components of this formula, we cannot help but be concerned since manufacturer didn’t provide for the ingredient ratios.
The Cosmetic Ingredient Review is said to have limit the concentration of Triethanolamine and should not exceed 5% in products intended for prolonged contact with the skin because it can cause allergic reactions including eye problems, dryness of hair and skin, and could be toxic if absorbed into the body over a long period of time.
The European Union also classified Phenoxyethanol as an irritant and there are various studies that demonstrate reactions even at low doses. In cosmetics, the concentrations of this ingredient are limited to typically 0.5% to 1% only.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."