Christina Moss Naturals Organic Facial Moisturizer ReviewAdvertising Disclosure ?
What is Christina Moss Naturals Organic Facial Moisturizer?
As per the manufacturer, Christina Moss Naturals is the brainchild of product safety advocate and author, Christina Moss. Since 1999, she and her team have been formulating products that are free from parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol, fragrances, preservatives and other chemicals of concern. The company’s Christina Moss Naturals Organic Facial Moisturizer has received third-party recognitions for its safe formulation.
Christina Moss Naturals Organic Facial Moisturizer: Does it really work?
The company says that it is a moisturizer that will rehydrate and keep all skin types moisturized throughout the day. It is composed exclusively of certified natural and organic ingredients which, when combined, work together to bring back the ideal moisture levels of your skin. You can be guaranteed that this product does not contain any harmful chemicals that can be toxic to your body.
This product only uses star anise as a preservative — no synthetic preservatives included. That means you only get moisturizer for the value of the product you’ll be paying for which is US $24.99. Other than serving as your daily moisturizer, manufacturer also claims that it can well function as your anti-aging product.
What are the ingredients in Christina Moss Naturals Organic Facial Moisturizer?
Key ingredients are:
- Macadamia Oil: Oil has been shown to slow the signs of ageing and has also been used to improve the appearance of scars, sunburn and other minor skin irritations. But people who are allergic to nuts, should avoid its use.
- Jojoba Oil: This ingredient acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil: The highly concentrated fatty acids penetrate the skin easily. This helps remove dry patches and restores hydration of the skin. Castor oil finds uses in various industries, but it is prized in the skin care segment for its ability to moisturize effectively.
- Water/ Aqua: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect
How to Apply Christina Moss Naturals Organic Facial Moisturizer
- Apply this product generously on thoroughly cleansed and cleared skin. Use day and night for best results.
- Always perform a patch test overnight to test for possible product irritations or reactions.
- Some essential oils and natural plant extracts can be highly irritating to some people.
- People with a history of allergic reactions to any of this product’s ingredients must take extra care.
Benefits of Christina Moss Naturals Organic Facial Moisturizer
- made from organic ingredients
- complements the most sensitive skin types and safe for use on the most problematic skin conditions but still there are chances that it may cause redness in some case mostly in case of allergic skin type.
- no fragrance, except for the temporary aroma released by the star anise
Disadvantages of Christina Moss Naturals Organic Facial Moisturizer
- short product shelf-life
- botanical extracts and plant oils may be irritating for some users
- product is not widely available in stores
- The oils present may not be completely suitable for all skin types.
Final Verdict- Christina Moss Naturals Organic Facial Moisturizer
Christina Moss Naturals Organic Facial Moisturizer makes plenty of promises. These are good for superficial reviews but again, the only way to find out how the product performs is by trying it out. Besides, different people will have varying reactions to products made with the same formulation. So, if you think that this is the product that suits you best, there’s only one way to find out.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."