Christina Moss Naturals Organic Facial Moisturizer Review: Is it Safe?
Christina Moss Naturals is the brainchild of product safety advocate and author, Christina Moss. Since 1999, she and her team have been formulating products that are free from parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol, fragrances, preservatives and other chemicals of concern. The company’s Christina Moss Naturals Organic Facial Moisturizer has received third-party recognitions for its safe formulation.
So, what is it exactly? It is a moisturizer that will rehydrate and keep all skin types moisturized throughout the day. It is composed exclusively of certified natural and organic ingredients which, when combined, work together to bring back the ideal moisture levels of your skin. You can be guaranteed that this product does not contain any harmful chemicals that can be toxic to your body.
This product only uses star anise as a preservative — no synthetic preservatives included. That means you only get moisturizer for the value of the product you’ll be paying for which is US $24.99. Other than serving as your daily moisturizer, manufacturer also claims that it can well function as your anti-aging product.
Key ingredients are: Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Juice, Certified Organic Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Certified Organic Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Certified Organic Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil, Certified Organic Glycerin (Vegetable), Stearic Acid (Vegetable), Emulsifying Wax NF (Vegetable – Made From Organic Coconut Oil And Organic Almond Oil), Certified Organic Pimpinella Anisum (Star Anise) Seed Oil.
All of these products are made only from certified organic sources. All ingredients included function to rehydrate skin and keep it free from visible signs of skin aging.
Apply this product generously on thoroughly cleansed and cleared skin. Use day and night for best results. Always perform a patch test overnight to test for possible product irritations or reactions. Some essential oils and natural plant extracts can be highly irritating to some people. People with a history of allergic reactions to any of this product’s ingredients must take extra care.
- made only from certified organic ingredients
- complements the most sensitive skin types and safe for use on the most problematic skin conditions
- no known harmful chemicals infused
- no fragrance, except for the temporary aroma released by the star anise
- no artificial preservatives
- uses star anise as a natural product preservative
- unique manufacturing practices guarantees product shelf-life of up to 6 months
- product does not contain petrolatum or any other petroleum by-product
- product has not been tested on animals
- packaging is made only with recyclable and biodegradable materials
- available for purchase on Amazon and manufacturer’s websites
- short product shelf-life
- botanical extracts and plant oils may be irritating for some users
- product is not widely available in stores
Christina Moss Naturals Organic Facial Moisturizer makes plenty of promises. These are good for superficial reviews but again, the only way to find out how the product performs is by trying it out. Besides, different people will have varying reactions to products made with the same formulation. So, if you think that this is the product that suits you best, there’s only one way to find out.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: