Cicatricure Skin Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Cicatricure Skin Cream?
This product is brought to you by Genomma Labs, a 100 per cent Mexican owned and managed pharmaceutical company. Other than medicines, the company is also in the business of formulating and distributing personal care products. This product is formulated and marketed under its Dermatological Division. Under Cicatricure, the company has also developed products that corrects skin imperfections overnight, deliver DIY microdermabrasion, skin lightening products, and scar removal creams.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Cicatricure Skin Cream?
- Cicatricure Skin Cream — Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in Cicatricure Skin Cream?
- How To Apply Cicatricure Skin Cream?
- Benefits of Cicatricure Skin Cream
- Disadvantages of Cicatricure Skin Cream
- Does Cicatricure Skin Cream Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict: Cicatricure Skin Cream
Cicatricure Skin Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Enhance skin firmness and elasticity.
- Relieve red patches and other marks of irritation to even out your skin tone.
- Boost your skin’s moisture levels and restore ideal hydration functioning.
- Fade and smoothen out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Help slow down the aging process on skin and prevent premature skin aging.
What are the Ingredients in Cicatricure Skin Cream?
- Sesame Seed Oil: A rich source of linoleic acid, this ingredient helps calm and soothe skin irritations, and is also a great source of antioxidants that help revive your skin’s optimal health while protecting it from further damage caused by free radicals and environmental factors.
- Cocoa Seed Butter, Shea Butter, and Sweet Almond Fruit Extract: Deliver a deep soothing and moisturizing effect that restores your skin’s optimal condition and keep your skin well-hydrated for long periods of time.however it cause rash on skin or skin irritation.
- Retinyl Palmitate: A Vitamin A derivative that hastens skin exfoliation, regeneration and turnover.
How To Apply Cicatricure Skin Cream?
Cicatricure Skin Cream is recommended by the manufacturer for day and night application. However, if you’d like to make the most of its Vitamin A content, it is best to use it only at night because Vitamin A readily degrades upon exposure to sunlight and heat.
Benefits of Cicatricure Skin Cream
- Cicatricure Skin Cream contains highly moisturizing ingredients that keep your skin comfortably conditioned over long periods of time but may leads to skin rash.
- Product reviews by users relate that this product delivers on smoothening out wrinkles and fine lines as claimed.
- This product is relatively inexpensive compared to other anti-aging face creams.
Disadvantages of Cicatricure Skin Cream
- This product lacks powerful antioxidants to revitalize and re-energize your skin but it may cause skin irritation.
- Most of the potentially beneficial ingredients of Cicatricure Skin Cream are listed after phenoxyethanol, a product preservative allowed in minute quantities only, indicating that these ingredients are added in very tiny quantities unlikely to bring about any improvements to your mature or aging skin.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution and may not be easily accessible.
Does Cicatricure Skin Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Cicatricure Skin Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including artificial colorants and fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for endocrine disruptions, hormonal imbalances, and associated organ failures due to parabens, used as product preservatives which have been shown many times to cause sudden spikes and drops in hormones, most especially demonstrated on estrogen.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain associated dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin commonly used as product preservative in cosmetics and other personal care products.
- Increased risk for developing different forms of cancers due to PEGs.
Final Verdict: Cicatricure Skin Cream
Cicatricure Skin Cream may be able to deliver on its moisture enhancing promises since the formula does contain moisture enhancing ingredients that give chronically dry mature skin a welcome comfort from flaking. As for correcting or improving the appearance of wrinkles, however, there isn’t any ingredient or proprietary complex mentioned on the labels that can deliver any buildable, longer-term anti-aging benefits. This product also evidently lacks antioxidants and skin lightening ingredients — 2 basic ingredients you will want to have in your anti-aging cream.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."