Circadia Lipid Replacing Cleansing Gel Overview:
Circadia Lipid Replacing Cleansing Gel is a natural skincare product, produced from a blend of organic elements, to aid in skin cleansing.
It mixes well with skin dirt and impurities, thus enhancing their removal. It functions well and rapidly, thus leaving the user with a bright, glowing and attractive skin look.
Circadia Lipid Replacing Cleansing Gel comes in a 236ml bottle, and it’s said to remove makeups and toxins from the skin without damaging the user’s skin. It’s a suitable formula for oily and normal skin.
This solution is available online, and the users can order it directly from the company’s official website. It’s sold at a price of $40.00, and it’s claimed to have subsidized shipment and handling fee.
It’s also said to offer a free return policy, although details about user satisfaction guarantee have not been revealed on the official site.
About Circadia Lipid Replacing Cleansing Gel- Does It Really Work?
Circadia is the brand behind the production of this formula. It’s a brand that was started by Dr. Pugliese, and it’s dedicated at manufacturing a wide range of natural, safe and potent skincare solutions, which function well in boosting the skin’s appearance, health and defense mechanism against environmental stressors.
The producer claims that this is a natural product, produced to enhance skin cleansing. It works well in getting rid of dirt, excesses oil and impurities.
It’s manufactured from natural compounds, which take care of the skin and function without damaging the user’s skin.
What are the Ingredients in Circadia Lipid Replacing Cleansing Gel?
This cleanser is manufactured from a variety of natural elements, which function well in eliminating toxins and dirt from the skin. They mix well with impurities and makeup, thus facilitating easier and healthy elimination from the skin.
Circadia Lipid Replacing Cleansing Gel ingredients are:
- Sodium Methyl sulfolaurate- this is a mild skin cleansing agent, which utilizes surfactants, produces foam and balances pH to match with that of the skin, thus enhancing a good after feel.
- Panthenol– it plays a role in enhancing the reduction of dirt and excess sebum, as well as regenerating skin cells and in enhancing skin soothing.
- Allantoin- this is a skin anti-irritant that is derived from the comfrey root extract. It possesses healing, cooling, and calming properties, and it’s considered to be non-allergic.
- Seaweed Extract- it’s enriched with vitamins and minerals, which play a role in enhancing skin stimulation, soothing, revitalizing and softening.
- Sacha Inchi- it’s rich in Omega fatty acids and helps in skin nourishment, thus boosting skin health and glowing. It’s also rich in antioxidants, amino acids and vitamins, which benefit the user’s skin.
Directions To Use:
It’s advisable to dispense a little amount of this solution onto a lukewarm washcloth or on your fingertips. Lather the face and then rinse thoroughly, then apply a suitable skincare serum.
- It mixes well with dirt, oils, and makeups, thus enhancing their removal on the skin.
- It’s manufactured from the use of potent ingredients; thus it might be as potent as claimed.
- It has free domestic shipment, free refund policy and has positive customer reviews.
- The exact amounts of each ingredient contained are not indicated on the official site.
- It has no details about risk-free guarantee, and it has inadequate evidence to back up the claims about its effectiveness.
Does Circadia Lipid Replacing Cleansing Gel Have Any Side Effects?
Circadia Lipid Replacing Cleansing Gel side effects include:
- Skin burn and irritations in some skin types
- Allergic reactions in some skin types
Circadia Lipid Replacing Cleansing Gel is a natural skincare product, manufactured from a combination of potent elements, which aid in the reduction of impurities, dirt, excess oils, and makeups from the skin. It’s a formula with a number of positive user reviews and money back guarantee.
Details provided by this review are not adequate to conclude about its effectiveness.
Therefore, it’s important to research more about it before making an order. It’s also important to consult a dermatologist before applying for the first time.