Citratone: Does It Really Work?
Ever heard how Vitamin C is not only good for your immune response when ingested but also great for your skin when topically applied? It’s true, and it’s about time you added in Vitamin C into your daily skincare routine.
What if you could combine your daily dose of Vitamin C with other skin health giving ingredients all in one application? Wouldn’t the time and effort you saved incorporating each product on your skin be an added advantage?
That is exactly what Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer is formulated to do. It is an anti-aging moisturizer, the primary active ingredient of which is Vitamin C. It gives your skin the following nourishing benefits, all in one application:
- Boosts your skin’s antioxidant levels
- Protects your skin from the damaging effects of UV rays and helps reverse UV damaged skin
- Powers up your skin’s collagen production house which plumps up your skin
- Restores skin moisture, tightens skin tone and leaves you with a more radiant complexion
Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer retails at $94.94. The company offers a 14-day free trial where you pay only $5 for shipment cost but, after the 14-day free trial period, you are automatically enrolled in the company’s autoship program. This also means that your credit card will be charged $94.94 monthly until you cancel, so read the terms and conditions carefully.
Manufacturer Information and Its Claims about Citratone
Information about the manufacturer is not available.
How Does Citratone Work?
Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer is formulated with Vitamin C, Retinol and Trylagen which, together, boosts collagen production, firms up skin and improves skin elasticity, and promotes health of skin cells.
By delivering the benefits enumerated above, Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer blots out the unsightly signs of skin aging which includes blemishes, dark spots, wrinkles, fine lines and dark circles. The high Vitamin C content found in each bottle of Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer also helps fight further skin damage caused by free radicals and UV radiation.
The ingredients in Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer include the following:
- Vitamin C. A powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C does more than just protect skin cells from the damaging effects of free radicals. Vitamin C in high amounts stimulates skin to produce more collagen, and therefore promotes tighter skin and a brighter complexion.
- Retinol. The gold standard in anti-aging creams, Retinol remains to be the anti-aging ingredient to beat. Retinol is effective as it deeply penetrates skin and facilitates skin cell turnover from deep within the skin where skin tears, which causes wrinkles, are found. While retinol encourages the surfacing of young skin, it also inhibits the breakdown of collagen, giving skin an instant plump and stretch which improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Trylagen. A proprietary active peptide, Trylagen boosts the skin’s collagen production. Simultaneously, Trylagen also works to restructure damaged skin matrices, and protects collagens from breaking down. The result is that there is more collagen in your skin at any given time.
Full ingredients list not available.
Regular use of Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer redounds to the following short and long term benefits:
- Ultrahydrated skin that appears healthier
- Improved appearance of saggy skin
- Tighter pores
- Softer and smoother skin
- Tightened skin and less noticeable fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightened and more glowing complexion
- The unavailability of manufacturer information which makes it difficult to establish accountability for product claims.
- Another drawback is that the full list of ingredients are not disclosed.
Citratone Dosage Instructions
Use daily, and only before bedtime. As product contains Retinol, which makes the skin more prone to photoaging, always wear sunscreen while using this product. Apply Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer only on thoroughly cleansed and cloned skin.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Use product only as indicated. Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer is not meant to treat nor cure any illness or disease. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Citratone Side Effects
The safety of product ingredients is impossible to discern without a full list of product ingredients.
Who Can Use Citratone?
Men and women with mature skin may use Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer
Citratone contains nutrients that your skin needs for it to regain the beauty that you never had before. There seems to be some basic science that went into the formulation of Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer. Get soft, smooth and wrinkle free skin with Citratone Anti-Aging Moisturizer.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."