City Cosmetics Advanced Lip Plumper Formula Review: Is It Suitable?
Get a dramatic, noticeably fuller and plumper transformation on your lips with City Cosmetics Advanced Lip Plumper Formula, US $35.00, available in the following shades:
Clear: your own bare lips
shiseido benefiance full correction lip treatment
- Nudeyork: in orangey shade
- Orchid: nude plum
- Sangria: deep velvet
- Tokyokiss: beige
- Sundiego: light pink-peach
- Tinseltown: tinge of nude brown
- Holly: bright red
- Losangelips: metallic combination of nude plump and beige
- Plumsprings: dark brown
This product is formulated with vasodilators, ingredients such as Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl PCA, and Benzyl Nicotinate, which increase the size of blood vessels underneath your lips so that blood and fluid may flow more freely. This ingredient is also formulated with Hyaluronic Acid and other ingredients with well-known anti-aging benefits
City Cosmetics commits to deliver quality, research-based products that are automatically covered by a 60-day money back guarantee.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Acts as a powerful humectant that attracts water molecules that hydrate your lips, and holds moisture in for hours
- Peptides: Amino acids that stimulate higher volume production of collagen and elastin at much faster rates
- Celadrin: Permits collagen to be used and stored by your skin over prolonged periods of time
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl PCA, Benzyl Nicotinate: Vasodilators that open up your blood vessels, allowing blood and fluids in your body to rush and circulate freely
City Cosmetics Advanced Lip Plumper Formula is safe for all-day and all-night application and reapplication. Use as you would apply a regular lip gloss then, allow the product to set in for approximately 10 minutes to see visibly fuller and plumper lips. Layer with your lip color for enhanced pigment and staying power.
- Product is available in 10 amazing shades, where more than one pigment is guaranteed to suit your skin and preferences
- Product is made with ingredients that are well known to cause skin to experience plumpness and a significant hydration boost
- Product is multifunctional that, other than lip plumping, it also provides anti-aging benefits for your lips
- Product does not leave a burning sensation on your lips
- Product contains butylene glycol, a well-known skin irritant, which makes this product not highly recommended for use by people with sensitive skin
- Product is formulated with polyethylene glycol (PEG), a toxic chemical that, in itself, can cause adverse impacts to your health but also, can easily become contaminated with 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen, during the manufacturing process
- Product is significantly more expensive than most of its counterparts in the market
Beautiful shades and a formulation infused with ingredients proven by research to plump skin, including your lips, City Cosmetics Advanced Lip Plumper Formula is designed to work up fuller, thicker lips but, for the US $35 of your hard-earned bucks. Although you can also look at it as a steal since it’s pigmented, you may not need to wear another layer of lipstick. At the end of the day, how you intend to use this product ultimately decides whether or not it is right for you.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Lip Plumpers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."