City Lights Radiance Perfecting Cream Review: Is It Safe To Use?
City Lights Radiance Perfecting Cream Introduction
City Lights Radiance Perfecting Cream, US $72 per jar, is a skin brightening product claiming to deliver more luminous skin complexion to make your skin glow with health.
What Does City Lights Radiance Perfecting Cream Claim
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product delivers the following benefits:
- Block melanin synthesis
- Correct dark skin imperfections and dullness
- Relieve and calm skin inflammation to even out your skin tone
City Lights Radiance Perfecting Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
City Lights is a product line created by City Cosmetics, the products under which are linked by a common purpose, which is to lighten hyper pigmented spots on your skin. City Cosmetics brands itself as the makers of “affordable beauty solutions for women”.
Working of City Lights Radiance Perfecting Cream
This product works by delivering naturally-derived ingredients and a few other synthetics well-known to moisturize, lighten, brighten, and heal your skin to promote a more even skin tone.
City Lights Radiance Perfecting Cream Ingredients
- Alpha Arbutin: Blocks enzymatic pathways to inhibit melanin production which, in turn, improves your overall skin tone and complexion
- Vitamin C: Has natural astringent and antioxidant properties that lightens dark spots while promoting your skin’s brighter overall complexion
- Citrus Unshiu Fruit Peel Extract: Has natural melanin-inhibiting properties that decreases skin pigmentation
- Antioxidants: Protect your skin from damage by neutralizing cell-damaging free radicals, and also revitalizes your skin to give it a livelier complexion
- Lumisphere: Instantly enhances your skin’s natural glow by providing your skin a soft focus and by illuminating your skin surface with subtle light-reflecting particles
City Lights Radiance Perfecting Cream Pros
- The product contains powerful antioxidants which deliver both corrective and protective functions to your skin’s advantage.
- The formula showed significant reduction in melanin production by up to 16.3 per cent in just 2 weeks.
City Lights Radiance Perfecting Cream Cons
- This product may not be suitable for use on all skin types.
- Product websites quote varying periods for money back guarantee, some indicating 60 while others
City Lights Radiance Perfecting Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients and mineral oil
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for diseases involving your reproductive organs
City Lights Radiance Perfecting Cream must be applied day and night after cleansing and toning to speed up the delivery of visible results.
City Lights Radiance Perfecting Cream contains a handful of ingredients that are well-reputed to enhance overall skin health and radiance. Despite the steeper price, however, there is nothing unique about the formula composition that you cannot derive from much cheaper drugstore counterparts.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."