Clair Instant Wrinkle Serum Review (updated 2018): Does it Work?
Clair Instant Wrinkle Serum Description
Clair Instant Wrinkle Serum is an anti-aging serum created to help decrease the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging. It is sold online through a trial period customers that is good for up to 14 days, after which clients will be charged the full cost of the product, $89.31. Customers are signed up to an auto-refill program that they can opt out of before being billed on the 30th day of the next month for a refill of the serum.
The manufacturer does not disclose the ingredients used in this product’s formula, but states they are all-natural.
- Wash skin and apply serum until fully absorbed for best results.
- This product can substitute one’s daily moisturizer.
- Make-up or sunscreen can be applied after using the product.
- Use Clair Instant Wrinkle Serum twice daily for desirable results.
- Continuous use also helps maintain the skin’s improved appearance.
- Moisturizes the skin and keeps it from getting dehydrated.
- Decreases the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and signs of aging.
- A 14-day trial period is available.
- Negative side effects or serious allergic reactions have not been reported with this product.
- The product is easy to incorporate into a daily skincare regimen, can substitute previously used moisturizers, and is safe to use before make-up or sunscreen application.
- The serum is safe for all skin types.
- The company can be contacted by phone 7 days per week.
- No official website is available.
- Little is known about the manufacturer of this product.
- Reviews for this product are not available on well-known sites such as Amazon.
- The product is only available online.
- Clinical studies that could back the product’s claims are not available.
- The trial period is only available if one signs up with the product’s auto-refill program.
- The product is only available in the US.
- Cost information for this product is unclear.
Clair Instant Wrinkle Serum is a promising anti-aging product. It is easy to use and includes a 14-day trial period customers can take advantage of. Still, customers can only try the product out if they enroll in the auto-refill program. This means they must undergo the extra step of opting out so that their credit isn’t charged a monthly fee. The product’s formula is also not unique compared to other anti-aging products in the market. Customers can enjoy more moisturized skin and easily use the product as a part of their daily skincare regimen. However, the manufacturer does not state if independent clinical trials have been conducted on its formula and they do not disclose ingredient information. In today’s competitive market, customers are accustomed to having this type of information readily available online. Perhaps a product that discloses more information about its auto-refill program, cost, and ingredient list would be a better option.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.