Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask?
DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask , US $42 for a 50 ml jar, is a product that has been specifically formulated to help treat and finally get acne under control. Although this product may not be suitable for all skin types.
Dr. Dennis Gross finds himself enmeshed in the skin care industry without exactly planning to. He built his career studying skin cancer research which gave him an in-depth insight on the intensity of harm that harsh and toxic ingredients are doing to the skin. Once he started formulating skin care products for his personal use, then for his family and friends, the brand began sprawling out of control and so the brand, named after himself, is now recognized to be synonymous to high quality skin care.
Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask : Does It Really Work?
According to the manufacturer, this product has been specially conceptualized for the delivery of the following benefits to improve both your skin’s overall health and appearance:
- Heal and treat acne-challenged skin whether used all over affected areas of the skin or, as a spot corrector for occasional zits
- Calm and relieve inflamed and irritated skin to tone down the redness, itchiness and swelling
- Draw out excess oil and impurities from your pores so that these may be eliminated from your skin
- Leave your skin with a non-greasy, mattified finish that makes your skin much less attractive to acne causing bacteria
This product works by delivering the skin purifying effect of sulfur, making your skin less inviting to acne prone causing bacteria.
What Are The Ingredients In Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask?
- Colloidal Sulfur (5.0%): Absorbs excess sebum while also treating and relieving your skin of blemishes that get in the way of your otherwise flawless complexion.
- Kaolin: Draws out excess oils from your pores and leaves your skin with a non-greasy surface with a matte complexion.
- Aloe: Supports your skin’s natural healing mechanisms to repair skin overrun by acne.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
Benefits Of Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask
- This product may be used either as a treatment for full areas of the face or, any other affected part of your skin or, as a spot treatment.
- This product helps minimizes the appearance of pores. And absorb excess oil. Although there is no clinical evidence regarding this claim.
- The formula is sufficiently safe for overnight use.
Disadvantages Of Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask
- The product may not be suitable for use on all skin types.
- DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask reviews by users have specifically cited the product’s bad smell as a downside.
- This product is comparatively expensive.
- This product may cause skin to burn.
Does Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including several botanical ingredients.
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinol.
- Increased risk for estrogen-related diseases due to BHT.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol.
How To Apply Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask
- DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask may be applied up to 3 times daily.
- Wear on skin for 10 minutes then, rinse or, leave overnight to rinse the following morning.
Final Verdict : Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask
DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask gives people with acne-challenged skin a possible solution to kick out acne for good. However, this product, whether due to the smell or, its components, will far from suit every skin type.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."