Clarifying Gly Sal Pads 10% Review: Does It Really Work?
Urban Skin Rx Clarifying Gly Sal Pads 10% Introduction
Urban Skin Rx Clarifying Gly Sal Pads 10%, US $28 for 60 pads, are solutions made of glycolic and salicylic acids soaked in pads that provide acne treatment and relieve your skin of inflammation caused by acne.
What Does Urban Skin Rx Clarifying Gly Sal Pads 10% Claim
This product is designed to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Purify your skin of impurities and provide regular exfoliation functions which, in turn, help clear your skin of acne infection and associated inflammations
- Force your skin to regenerate and turnover faster so that the damaged layer can be sloughed off to allow a new layer to take its place
- Regulate skin shedding and oil production to prevent clogging of pores which can invite infections and start breakouts
- Help fight signs of skin aging by providing a mechanism to facilitate faster skin turnovers and that stimulate your skin to regenerate faster
- Relieves your skin of excess grease to promote a healthier, shine-free complexion
Urban Skin Rx Clarifying Gly Sal Pads 10% Manufacturer’s Detail
“Diverse products for diverse skin tones” — That is the declared mission of Urban Skin Rx. The brand line, founded by licensed medical aesthetician, Rachel Roff, was based on products formulated and tested among the clients of the Urban Skin Solutions Med Spa, Laser and Weight Loss Center which she also established. Both the brand and the spa are best-known for offering solutions that help even out the skin tone of women and men of color.
Working of Urban Skin Rx Clarifying Gly Sal Pads 10%
Improves your skin’s overall health and complexion by causing the elimination of your skin’s infected and damaged layers so that a new, undamaged and uninfected skin can surface.
Urban Skin Rx Clarifying Gly Sal Pads 10% Ingredients
- Salicylic Acid (2.0%): Controls excessive oil production while simultaneously regulating skin shedding, both of which can clog up pores and start an infection if left unchecked, and it also exfoliates damaged and infected skin
- Glycolic Acid: Provides a gentle way of sloughing off, lifting and eliminating damaged and infected layers while simultaneously speeding up skin regeneration and turnover
Urban Skin Rx Clarifying Gly Sal Pads 10% Pros
- This formula contains 2 of the most effective ingredients for the treatment of skin infections and for putting acne breakouts under control.
- This product is easy to use and to incorporate into your daily skin care routine.
- This product provides a more hygienic medium of delivery.
Urban Skin Rx Clarifying Gly Sal Pads 10% Cons
- This product may not be suitable for use on very sensitive skin types.
- Urban Skin Rx Clarifying Gly Sal Pads 10% reviews are severely limited which makes it impossible to assess how this product performs across different people with different skin types.
Urban Skin Rx Clarifying Gly Sal Pads 10% Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including witch hazel, SD Alcohol 40B, acetone, salicylic acid and glycolic acid
- Increased risk for instantly permanent skin damage due to acetone
- Increased risk for diseases related to the reproductive system due to EDTA
- Increased risk for cancer due to Sodium Benzoate which, when it combines with Vitamin C, can form benzene, a confirmed carcinogen, and Imidazolidinyl Urea which releases formaldehyde, another carcinogen
Urban Skin Rx Clarifying Gly Sal Pads 10% must be applied on freshly cleansed skin at least one and up to 3 times daily, depending on your skin’s tolerance to the solution. This product may have to be worked up gradually to allow your skin to adjust its tolerance to this formulation.
Urban Skin Rx Clarifying Gly Sal Pads 10% delivers two of the most effective ingredients in acne skin care. However, these ingredients are not universally tolerated by type of skin, and may be specially not suitable for use on very sensitive skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion: