Clarins Bright Plus HP Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF 20 Review
Clarins Bright Plus HP Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF 20, US $44 for 1.6 oz., is a sunscreen product but, UV protection is not all there is to it.
Listed below are the benefits that can be expected from using this product regularly on a long term basis:
- Better sun protection that shields your skin from further damage, giving your skin time to heal and be renewed.
- Clearer, brighter overall skin complexion with lighter, less noticeable age spots and other dark skin imperfections.
- Enhanced skin barrier health that makes it more resistant to inflammation and infections.
This product is by Clarins, a renowned personal care brand guided by it’s founders battlecry: “Do more, do better and enjoy doing so”.
- Octinoxate (7.5 percent), Ensulizole (2.8 percent), Octisalate (2.5 percent), and Avobenzone (2 percent): Active sunscreen ingredients that provide sun protection and prevent sunburn .
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient that leaves the surface of your skin feeling smooth and hydrated, while deeply penetrating your skin to deliver moisture within.
- Biotin: Moisturizes your skin and provides support in fortifying your skin’s outer protective barriers, making your skin better able to resist breakouts, irritations and other signs of skin inflammation, including the possible irritation that may be expected from this product’s active sun screen ingredients.
- Botanical extracts: Pulls up your skin’s antioxidant content, also to help provide free radical damage but also amp up UV protection.
Apply Clarins Bright Plus HP Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF 20 to your skin at least 15 minutes before you step out into the morning sun.
- Provides your skin with broad spectrum, SPF 20 daily sun protection plus antioxidants for an optimal shield against damaging UV and free radicals.
- Leaves your skin with a skin clarifying and complexion enhancing matte finish that makes this product go well with your daytime makeup.
- Functions as a moisturizer to give your skin a better, more comforting feel all day long.
- Product contains barrier-forming ingredients that helps the top layer of your skin to heal and become repaired.
- Product contains drying alcohol and benzyl benzoate, highly irritating and sensitizing ingredients that dries out your skin and, with regular use, compromise your skin’s health and appearance, specifically in capturing moisture and holding it in.
- Contains highly irritating fragrance ingredients.
- Product contains BHT and phenoxyethanol, toxic ingredients where the first is a carcinogen, and the latter is a neurotoxin that can reach toxic levels in you body as it bioaccumulates.
- Product is made with active sunscreen ingredients that have been proven to be highly toxic, with the ability to cause detrimental health effects in various ways, including suffer a user’s reproductive health.
Clarins Bright Plus HP Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF 20 awaits to gift you with multiple skin care benefits. Your willingness to try this product, and how much you are willing to risk your personal health for its beauty benefits will be the deciding point.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."