Clarins Cellulite Cream Review: Is this Product worth a Buy or not?
Clarins Cellulite Cream Description
Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control, US $70 for 100 ml, is made from several ingredients brought about by years of research undertaken by Clarins towards developing a viable topical cure to improve how your cellulites appear but also, work to eliminate these from your body. More specifically, this product is designed to deliver the following benefits:
- Target both new and persistent cellulites by using a combination of ingredients that inhibit fat formation and cause it to breakdown at the same time.
- Flush out unwanted fats and fluids using four ingredients patented by Clarins for use in cellulite reduction measures.
This product was formulated by Clarins, one of the world’s most well recognized brands when it comes to beauty and personal care.
Clarins Cellulite Cream Ingredients
- Baccharis: Its plant extracts have been traditionally used to help drain toxins, inhibit the formation of unwanted fats, and excrete excess fluids from the body, the same list of wastes that are causing your cellulites to appear.
- Sunflower: Moisturize and protect your skin, making it appear denser and fuller which, in turn, smoothens out your cellulites.
- Blue Button Flower: Helps breakdown fats, and therefore effectively preventing and melting any existing fat deposits that are causing your cellulites to appeear.
- Hazel Seed Oil: Softens and plumps your skin.
- Caffeine: Improves microcirculation, restores healthy drainage, and encourages a flood of fluids to rush into affected area, making your cellulites less noticeable.
- Menthol: Swells skin on the affected area to rid it of dimpling and the orange peel appearance of cellulites.
Clarins Cellulite Cream Directions
Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control must be applied with a vigorous massage over cellulite affected areas twice daily. This product may also be used to relieve tired muscles.
Clarins Cellulite Cream Advantages
- Product serves multiple functions for the improvement of cellulites but also in relieving sore leg muscle pains.
- Product contains ingredients in its formula which the manufacturer claims can address both newly settled and pervasive cellulites simultaneously.
- Formula was put together based on research and development performed by Clarins.
- Product claims are backed up by a consumer test survey that ran for 4 weeks and which yielded the following results:
- 97 per cent claimed they saw smoother skin
- 88 per cent said their skin appeared firmer and tighter
- 88 per cent think their cellulite improved in appearance
Clarins Cellulite Cream Disadvantages
- Full product ingredient list is not openly disclosed by the manufacturer.
- Product contains menthol, an ingredient that is well-known to cause skin irritation and swelling.
- Product seems to have limited availability, showing up as “out of stock” in several online websites, including on Clarins websites.
- Products such as these generally have little bearing on the appearance and status of your cellulites, providing negligible effects, if there are any benefit that can be derived, which often go unnoticed.
Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control sounds like it has come across a significant breakthrough in cellulite reduction. Without an open discussion of how it works or, at least a full disclosure of ingredients, however, it’s just hard to tell. At the end of the day, a product is only as good as how your skin interacts with it.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.