Clarins Everlasting Foundation Skin Brightener Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Clarins Everlasting Foundation?
Clarins began in Paris on the 15th of March, 1954 when Jacques Courtin-Clarins decided to open an institute with the revolutionary belief that there is a strong link between beauty, happiness and well-being. The company gained immediate success and new products were gradually offered by the company. The company is now one of the most recognized skin care brands and they even offer other products like fragrance aside from cosmetics and skin care. Clarins continues to design and produce their range of products in France using natural and highly effective components. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
The product retails for $44 for 1.1 Oz. On their official website.
Clarins Everlasting Foundation – Does It Really Work?
As per manufacturer claims the special foundation from Clarins instantly conceals skin imperfections including dark spots, blemishes, freckles and redness to give the user a completely natural look without the masking effect. It is a carefree and lightweight formula that combines natural ingredients like bamboo powder for long-lasting wear even during extreme conditions. It also contains organic quinoa which preserves the suppleness of the skin while supporting the moisturizing action of the special plant micropatch in the formula. The product also delivers triple protection, shielding the skin from free radicals and environmental factors including the harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun.
What Are The Ingredients In Clarins Everlasting Foundation?
- Butylene Glycol: It is used in literally thousands of skin care and personal care products. One of the reasons for such wide adoption is that this chemical is relatively cheap, and because it has such a wide variety of effects on the skin. For example, it’s commonly formulated into moisturizers, acne creams.
- Dimethicone: It is a skin protectant and conditioner, humectant. Forms a protective barrier on skin for extra protection. Acts as an anti-inflammatory. However, it can also increase skin irritation.
- Stearic Acid: This ingredient helps to remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin. However it may cause skin irritation.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: Commonly known as green tea extract, this is an antioxidant-packed ingredient that can help protect the skin from the top causes of premature skin aging. It also contains nutrients that help improve the skin’s overall health.
How To Apply Clarins Everlasting Foundation
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Clarins Everlasting Foundation can be applied with a foundation brush or using fingertips.
- Dab the foundation onto your forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. Gently sweep starting from the middle part of the face then work outward.
- Begin at your chin then work your way up to your nose, cheekbones and forehead. Make sure to blend carefully around the neck and ears.
- To even out and set the foundation, place both hands on your face then gently and slowly press working from the inside of the face outwards.
Benefits Of Clarins Everlasting Foundation
- The formula also protects the skin from environmental factors like pollutants.
- It offers protection from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun.
- The formula helps keep the skin supple and hydrated but ingredients used causes skin irritation.
Disadvantages Of Clarins Everlasting Foundation
- Some users say it sits on your pores causing oily skin after a few hours.
- According to users, it is not suitable for oily and combination skin.
- The product is priced high compared to similar offering from other brands.
- Some users say it causes breakouts.
- There are some negative feed backs saying it is not suitable for their skin.
- Some users do not like the floral scent.
Does Clarins Everlasting Foundation Have Any Side-Effects?
Perform skin testing to check how your skin reacts to the formula. If you have very sensitive skin, it would be best to consult your skin care professional before using this product. In case of skin irritation, wash with water and discontinue use.
Final Verdict: Clarins Everlasting Foundation Skin Brightener
All in all, Clarins Everlasting Foundation is a good product. The only major flaw is the price which is on the high side. However, it offers excellent coverage that lasts throughout the day. It is very effective for a flawless look, instantly hiding skin imperfections including dark spots. The product also offers protection from the sun and pollutants to prevent premature skin aging. But the product contains alcohol & fragrance which may cause skin irritation to sensitive skin type.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."