Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Clarins Gentle Exfoliator, US $39 for 4.2 fl. oz., commits to deliver for you, skin that is better and more evenly toned, and more specifically help bring about the following specific beneficial ingredients for your skin:
- Eliminate the dead and damaged top layer of your skin.
- Draw out excess oil, dead skin, impurities and product residues stuck in your pores to prevent infection and more easily absorb the beneficial ingredients of your moisturizers.
- Even out your skin complexion by tightening your pores and smoothening your skin’s surface.
- Encourage skin repair and rejuvenation.
This product has been formulated by Clarins, one of the most recognizable brands in beauty, skin care, and fragrance, that has been designing products in these categories since it was founded by Jacques Courtin-Clarins in 1954.
- Glycolic and Salicylic Acid: Provide your skin with mild and gentle exfoliation that lifts the top layer of your skin to resurface new skin by improving collagen production happening deep within your skin.
- Arginine: Amino acids that help your skin heal from irritation, wounds, and swelling that can lead to permanent damages if not arrested and corrected properly and in a timely manner; also improves skin synthesis and structuring.
- Tamarind Extract: Has natural exfoliating and skin lightening properties that helps bring about a brighter and more attractive complexion that makes your skin glow with health.
- White Nettle Extract: Improves your skin’s microcirculation which, in turn, enhances the nutritional content of your cells and supplies the energy your skin cells need to make repairs, regeneration and turnovers happen efficiently.
Use Clarins Gentle Exfoliator once up to thrice weekly depending on how your skin responds to this product and your personal experience in using exfoliating products before. Use product only on freshly cleansed skin. To apply, wet a cotton pad with the product and cover your face, neck and chest using upward strokes, leave on.
- Product provides your skin with a regular, gentle way to clear your skin of impurities to make it glow with health.
- Product revives your dull and lifeless skin, making it more vibrant and beaming with light.
- Product is widely accessible in stores and online.
- Product contains highly irritating ingredients, including butylene glycol, fragrance and menthol, which can all cause your skin to become permanently damaged with regular, long term use.
- Product causes a stinging sensation on the skin which can vary in intensity depending on your skin type but, one which generally signals skin irritation.
- Product contains drying alcohols which compromises your skin’s health, particularly its spongelike ability to capture and keep moisture in.
- Manufacturer failed to provide efficacy or consumer perception studies to demonstrate product’s ability to deliver on its various commitments
Clarins Gentle exfoliator will quite possibly have been a helpful clarifying solution to add in your weekly skincare routine. It’s just sad how a company that has been around in skincare for so many years still chooses to neglect the irritable effect of common ingredients already well-known to compromise skin health.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top 5 Exfoliators Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."