Clarins Extra-Comforting Toning Lotion Review: Does It Really Work?
Clarins Extra-Comforting Toning Lotion, US $26.00 for 6.8 Fl. Oz., is a toner formulated as a lotion preparation to calm, soothe and comfort chronically dry skin and sensitive skin instantly, and, with regular use, over the longer term.
This multifunctional product also improves your skin health by fortifying the outer skin barriers, making it harder for moisture to escape to the environment. Natural anti-inflammatory ingredients like aloe and the protective antioxidants also help alleviate damage caused by irritations, flaking, redness and swelling prevalent in sensitive and dry skin.
This product is designed and distributed by Clarins, one of the world’s most recognizable brands in beauty and skincare.
- Aloe : Deeply moisturizing and soothing to your skin, its skin healing properties have been demonstrated and proven for a long time
- Sunflower : Sunflower is used in many ways. The oil and wax from the seeds have moisturizing and protective benefits.
- Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide : Serves as an emollient with strong moisture synthesis capability to restore and sustain your skin’s natural moisture and healthy structure
- Marshmallow Root Extract : Used to calm and soothe skin irritation, it promotes a better toned skin with reduced blotchiness, redness and swelling
- Glycerin : A powerful humectant that relieves skin of dryness and related discomfort, while also promoting faster skin cell renewal and regeneration
- Retinyl Palmitate : A more stable form of Vitamin A, it fills in the gaps and creases that show fine lines and wrinkles on the surface, while also inhibiting melanin production to lighten age spots and hyper pigmented skin, and promote a younger and brighter overall commplexion
Clarins Extra-Comforting Toning Lotion is recommended for use with your evening skincare regimen only due to its retinyl palmitate content, and following a fresh skin cleanse. Apply product on skin using cotton pads, then follow through with your anti-aging creams.
- Product formulation is made with a complex combination of natural and synthetic ingredients designed to restore and sustain skin’s healthy moisture levels while also enhancing skin’s natural protective and regenerative properties
- Made specially for the benefit and comfort of people with dry to very dry skin
- Includes skin soothing properties that make it well suited for use on sensitive skin, according to manufacturer claims
- Product contains toxic chemicals that include the neurotoxic phenoxyethanol, the hormone-disrupting parabens, chlorphenesin and suspected carcinogen, and BHT
- Product contains ingredients that run a high risk of irritating and inflaming skin of all types, that includes butylene glycol, fragrance ingredients, and synthetic colorants
- Most potentially beneficial ingredients are listed after the preservatives which means that these are possibly present in the formula in negligible, low potency concentrations
Clarins Extra-Comforting Toning Lotion contains uniquely beneficial ingredients that are guaranteed to promote moisture boost and better toned skin. Unfortunately, it is likely that these ingredients are available in the formula in very low, negligible quantities to make any noticeable improvements in your skin. There are other products out there that are similarly formulated, not laden with toxins, and available at a much more inexpensive price tag.
Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."