Clarins High Definition Body Lift: Reviewed 2018
Clarins High Definition Body Lift Description
Clarins High Definition Body Lift, US $70, is a product that promises to solve your worst cellulite issues, in ways you probably never thought possible. According to Clarins, this product works with the help of four patented ingredients scientifically developed by the company, by:
Encouraging the softening of hardened fats trapped by tough skin fibers just underneath the surface of your skin
Cause the release of fat back into your bloodstream then, cause it to become eliminated via regular, physiological means
The company also reports on the results of clinical trials and what consumers had to say, as follows:
- 94 per cent said their skin felt smoother to the touch
- 89 per cent of subjects agreed that their skin was firmer
- Up to 75 per cent of respondents said they slimmed up as a result, as cellulite appeared less noticeable
The report, however, was not detailed, and even failed to mention how many people were subjected to the study, as well as basic demographics of consumers asked.
Nonetheless, Clarins maintains that Clarins High Definition Body Lift can deliver the following beneficial results with proper and regular product use:
- Reshape cellulite challenged areas, including the hips and thighs
- Improve skin tone and firmness
- Smoothen skin
- Improve the appearance of cellulites
- Facilitates the actual excretion of excess fats from the body
Clarins High Definition Body Lift Ingredients
- Caffeine from scabious, geranium and cang zhu beans: softens fats trapped in cellulites, smoothens skin tone, and improves skin thickness with the infusion of powerful antioxidants
- Celosia, baccharis and water mint extracts: plumps up skin, making skin thicker and, over time, causes cellulites to appear significantly improved in appearance
- Escine from Indian chestnuts: improves microcirculation in affected areas to enhance draining of fats and facilitate removal from the body
- Sunflower phospholipids and hazelnut oil: improves round-the-clock skin hydration for plumper look and smoother skin texture
Clarins High Definition Body Lift Directions
Use the Anti-Cellulite Self-Massage Method, a patented technique to properly incorporate Clarins High Definition Body Lift into skin on cellulite challenged areas of your skin to achieve maximum benefits faster.
Clarins High Definition Body Lift Advantages
- Product satisfaction is backed up by consumer study
- Deeply moisturizes skin
- Smoothens dimpled skin
- Corrects existing cellulites by tackling fat deposits
- Prevents formation of new cellulites
Clarins High Definition Body Lift Disadvantages
- Product will not tackle the root causes of cellulites, which are trapped fats and the tough skin fibers that trap them in
- Product mostly contains water
- Caffeine may lead to negligible to modest improvements in the appearance of cellulites but which probably will last for a few hours only
- Product contains menthol and fragrance ingredients which can be highly irritating, most especially among people with sensitive skin types
It isn’t unusual for beauty and personal care products to promise you heaven on earth with their commitments to correct skin and body imperfections. Trouble is, that is usually what consumers are looking for. By reading up more about cellulites, you can become a smarter consumer. If your expectations match what this product can deliver then, it can be a good try.
It’s never easy to evaluate a product, most especially when you are weighing between what you think you need on one hand and what you really need on the other. Clarins High Definition Body Lift offers a solution to improve the appearance of loose skin but, what you should be contemplating on is if it matches your product expectations.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.