Clarins Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum Review: Is It Really Effective?
Clarins Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum Introduction
Clarins Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum , US $72 for a 30 ml bottle, claims to be the solution to your hyper pigmentation problems.
What Does Clarins Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum Claim
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product has been formulated to deliver the following beautiful benefits for your skin:
- Lighten your dark spots and even out your skin tone in just 4 weeks
- Inhibit melanin formation to protect and correct photo aged skin
- Fade dark spots and darkened patches of your skin
- Promote your skin’s youthful radiance and natural glow
Clarins Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum Manufacturer’s Detail
Clarins is one of the world’s largest and most recognized brands in skincare, cosmetics, and perfumes.
Working of Clarins Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum
This product works by enhancing your skin’s protection against UV while working to heal photo damaged skin.
Clarins Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum Ingredients
- Sea Lily Extact: Inhibits melanin formation which, in turn, lightens your overall skin tone
- Vitamin C: Revitalizes your skin
- Biotin: Supports your body in better assimilating nutrients and make these available for your skin
- Oat Sugars: Promotes smoother and silkier skin complexion
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Improve your skin’s moisture levels and enables your skin to store moisture for hours
- Green Tea Extract: Provides powerful antioxidants
Clarins Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum Pros
- This product has a sheer and lightweight consistency which allows the formula to instantly blend into your skin
- The formula contains Vitamin C which is one of the best antioxidants that you can get from a topical formulation.
Clarins Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum Cons
- This product contains fragrance and fragrance ingredients which can irritate your skin, and which makes this product not suitable for the use of people with sensitive and reactive skin.
- Several users’ feedback posted online indicate that many users found this product unable to deliver its promise of lighter and brighter skin complexion.
- Phenoxyethanol, a preservative, is listed as the ninth ingredient in a long list of ingredients, indicating that everything else listed after it are present in this formula in miscellaneous quantities unlikely to impact your skin any positive way.
Clarins Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycik
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol
Clarins Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum may be used day and night after thoroughly cleansing and toning your skin. Spread all over your neck and chest as well, if you desire.
Clarins Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum reviews read:
- “Overall this serum ends up being a mixed bag. The amount of fragrance and the presence of numerous fragrance chemicals known to irritate skin is cause for concern. Some of the other ingredients may be helpful for discolorations, but there are much better options, and many of those cost far less. ” — Product review on beautypedia
- “This is a really lovely product for dry skin…It helps to open my pores up and release dirt and grime that might block moisture from sinking into my skin. A little of the product goes a long way and I find sometimes when my face is a little sensitive it can kind of sting so be wary of that. It’s also quite expensive but since you need such a little amount you don’t tend to burn through it too quickly. I’m not a huge fan of the packaging but that’s just me and personal preference. I did find that it does brighten your complexion up after prolonged use. Using it for a couple days won’t do that, you have to use it for at least 3 to 4 weeks to see results and I know some people don’t like that. I use this serum daily in my routine and I enjoy it emmencly (sic). I took a star off for the stinging sometimes and crazy price tag.” — Jillian N. on Influenster
Clarins Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum may be able to lighten your skin but, when you spend over US $70, you want proof that it works and how fast it will deliver the results. This product’s makers do not provided those details.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: