Clarins Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Clarins Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum?
Clarins is one of the world’s largest and most recognized brands in skincare, cosmetics, and perfumes. As per manufacturer claim this product works by enhancing your skin’s protection against UV while working to heal photo damaged skin. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
Clarins Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum , US $72 for a 30 ml bottle, claims to be the solution to your hyper pigmentation problems.
Clarins Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum – Does It Really Work?
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product has been formulated to deliver the following beautiful benefits for your skin:
- Lighten your dark spots and even out your skin tone in just 4 weeks.
- Inhibit melanin formation to protect and correct photo aged skin.
- Fade dark spots and darkened patches of your skin.
- Promote your skin’s youthful radiance and natural glow.
What Are The Ingredients In Clarins Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum?
- Sea Lily Extact: Inhibits melanin formation which, in turn, lightens your overall skin tone.
- Vitamin C: Revitalizes your skin. However it causes redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
- Biotin: Supports your body in better assimilating nutrients and make these available for your skin.
- Oat Sugars: Promotes smoother and silkier skin complexion.
How To Apply Clarins Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Clarins Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum may be used day and night after thoroughly cleansing and toning your skin.
- Spread all over your neck and chest as well, if you desire.
Benefits Of Clarins Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum
- This product has a sheer and lightweight consistency which allows the formula to instantly blend into your skin.
- The formula contains Vitamin C which is one of the best antioxidants that you can get from a topical formulation.
- However it causes redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
- Formulated to reduce the most common aging signs that appear on skin.
Disadvantages Of Clarins Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum
- This product contains fragrance and fragrance ingredients which can irritate your skin, and which makes this product not suitable for the use of people with sensitive and reactive skin.
- Several users’ feedback posted online indicate that many users found this product unable to deliver its promise of lighter and brighter skin complexion.
- Phenoxyethanol, a preservative, is listed as the ninth ingredient in a long list of ingredients, indicating that everything else listed after it are present in this formula in miscellaneous quantities unlikely to impact your skin any positive way.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Does Clarins Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycik.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: Clarins Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum
Clarins Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum may be able to lighten your skin but, when you spend over US $70, you want proof that it works and how fast it will deliver the results. This product’s makers do not provided those details.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Rejuvenating Serums
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."