Clarins Super Restorative Decollete and Neck Concentrate Reviews (Updated 2018): Ingredients, Side Effects
What Is Clarins Super Restorative Decollete and Neck Concentrate?
Clarins Super Restorative Decollete and Neck Concentrate moisturizes and replenishes skin in the neck and decollete area to promote a youthful appearance. Clarins, the manufacturer of the cream, is based in Paris and is well-regarded amongst skin care and beauty product companies for its quality products. The cream is sold in 2.4 fl ounce bottles for $108. Clarins only accepts returns or exchanges on unopened, unused products.
What Are The Active Ingredients In Clarins Super Restorative Decollete and Neck Concentrate?
- Glycerin: Also known as glycerol. Keeps skin moisturized and protects from water loss.
- Shea Butter: Natural ingredient. Imitates natural oils in skin. Does not clog pores. Anti-inflammatory and effective in protecting skin during cold or inclement weather.
- Dimethicone: Silicone that repels water and forms a protective barrier on skin. Also used as an emulsifier and skin conditioner.
- Avena Sativa Extract: Oats are known for locking in skin moisture and leaving it soft. They can help treat acne, fight itchiness, and correct dark spots caused by environmental factors and aging.
- Silica: Natural mineral also known as silicone dioxide. Works as an abrasive, suspending agent, and opacifier. Often used for its abilities to absorb oils.
- Tocopherol: Vitamin E. Contains antioxidants that protect the skin from damage and promotes collagen and elastin formation.
- Harungana: Contains properties that help skin regenerate.
How To Apply Clarins Super Restorative Decollete and Neck Concentrate?
Gently massage on neck, décolleté, and shoulder area. Use twice daily (morning and evening) for desired results.
What Are The Advantages Of Clarins Super Restorative Decollete and Neck Concentrate?
- Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate is sold in various stores across the country and can be bought in person or online.
- Contains tocopherol, dimethicone, and other ingredients that have been thoroughly proven to moisturize skin and promote skin healing.
- Customers can return or exchange the product within 30 days of purchase.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Clarins Super Restorative Decollete and Neck Concentrate?
- The percentages and amounts of components used in the product’s formula are not included, this means customers won’t know if they’re getting the minimum levels of products that need to be used in certain amounts in order to have an effect.
- Clear documentation that shows how the cream works against its claims is not provided.
- Only unopened and unused products can be returned to Clarins if purchased from their official website. Return policies for other stores may differ.
Final Verdict: Clarins Super Restorative Decollete and Neck Concentrate Review
Consumers interested in decreasing the appearance of wrinkles due to aging can rest assured that Clarins Super Restorative Décolleté and Neck Concentrate has created a quality product that is safe for every day use. Many additives of this cream have been studied for their skin benefits and efficiency. However, Glycerin, one of the product ingredients can cause severe allergic reactions like rashes and difficulty in breathing. At the same time, it would benefit the brand to list the amounts of ingredients used in their formula because many ingredients common in anti-aging products need to be used in certain amounts in order to best deliver results or may develop skin problems. Customers will opt not to try this cream once they realize only unopened products can be returned if purchased on Clarins’ official website.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."