Clarins Sunscreen Care Oil Spray Spf 30 Review: Is It Really Good?
CLARINS SUNSCREEN OIL DETAILS
Clarins Sunscreen Care Oil Spray SPF 30, US $36 for 150 ml, is a sunscreen that offers convenience of sun protection application even in hard to reach areas of your skin. More specifically, this product promises to deliver the following benefits:
- Provide broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Promote a more even tan
- Soothe and calm skin irritation caused by sun damage
- Boost your skin’s antioxidant levels to better fight sun damage
Clarins is one of the world’s most recognizable brands in the personal care industry.
Clarins Sunscreen Care Oil Spray SPF 30 Ingredients
- Homosalate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, Oxybenzone: active sunscreen ingredients that, combined, protect your hair and skin from both UVA and UVB
- Benzyl Salicylate: Acts as a UV absorber which protects your skin from the degrading effects of extended sun exposure
- Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate: Conditions your skin
- Senna extract: Has anti-inflammatory properties that immediately calms irritated skin
- Plane Tree extract: Has a soothing feel on the skin and provides antioxidant protection that serves as additional UV shield while also fighting free radicals from the envitonment
- Aloe Vera: Moisturizes your skin and also renders its anti-inflammatory properties to this formula to counter any possible skin irritation
Clarins Sunscreen Directions/Working
Spray on Clarins Sunscreen Care Oil Spray SPF 30 all over your hair and body at least 15 minutes before sun exposure to allow the product to activate sunscreen ingredients. Spray on frequently throughout the day, most especially following profuse sweating and dipping in the water.
Clarins Sunscreen Care Oil Spray SPF 30 Advantages
- This product is presented as a dry oil which will absorb readily into your skin without leaving the surface feeling greasy.
- Water-resistant and sweat-resistant, this product is designed to give you non-stop protection from the damaging effects of UV for longer intervals in-between applications.
- Clarins sun care oil spray reviews highlight that this product feels sheer and lightweight on skin, moisturizes and protects at the same time.
Clarins Sunscreen Care Oil Spray SPF 30 Disadvantages
- This product contains Benzyl Salicylate a UV absorber and fragrance ingredient that has a moderate to high toxicity level, known to adversely affect hormone-related functions, and has been reported to cause severe cases of skin irritation.
- This product contains several fragrance ingredients which can severely irritate any skin type but which makes this product strongly not recommended for use by people with sensitive and problematic skin types.
- Homosalate, Octisalate, Octocrylene and Oxybenzone are well known to affect hormonal functions with the first three having good to fair levels of toxicity while the last rating between moderate to high.
- Clarins sun care oil spray reviews have cited the strong smell of alcohol in the formula which indicates the presence of this skin irritant in high quantities in this formula.
Clarins Sunscreen Care Oil Spray SPF 30 provides a good level of UVA and UVB protection with the convenience of application. Sadly, it also brings with it a host of toxic and irritating ingredients that can permanently damage your skin, most especially with regular use.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."