What is Clarins Toning Lotion Chamomile?
Clarins, founded in 1954 by Jacques Courtin-Clarins, continues to be a family-run personal care business brand to this day. This global industry powerhouse is best known for its wide range of beauty, skin care, and perfume products that cater to men and women of all ages and strata. It has also developed a line of luxury products that cater to the most discerning of tastes.
Clarins Toning Lotion With Chamomile, US $26 for 6.8 fl. oz., is an alcohol-free toner that purifies and unclogs your pores to help prevent infections and help deliver beneficial skin care ingredients deeper into your skin where these are needed the most.
Clarins Toning Lotion Chamomile : Does it really work?
Clarins has claimed that this product is capable of delivering the following skin care benefits to work out advantages that favor your skin’s health and beautiful appearance:
- Draw out excess oils, flaked skin, dirt, and other impurities stuck in your pores.
- Tones your skin and helps achieve a more even toned and brighter complexion with regular product application.
- Soothe and calm skin inflammations that cause your skin to appear reddish, patchy and swollen.
- Serves to prep your skin to receive the healing and rejuvenating formulation of your serums, creams and other products in your daily and nightly skin care regimens.
This alcohol-free toner works by soaking your skin to initially preparing it for further treatment, but also help tighten your skin, relieve it of inflammations, and promote a more even toned skin.
What are the ingredients in Clarins Toning Lotion Chamomile?
- Chamomile Extracts: has natural anti-inflammatory properties that help calm chronically irritated skin, as it simultaneously soothes existing skin inflammations that may include itchiness, redness, blotchiness and swelling.
- Linden Extracts: also aids in providing anti-inflammatory action on irritated skin, while also providing its powerful antioxidant properties to help protect your skin cells from free radical damage.
- Sunflower Extracts: restore your skin’s moisture levels, also calms skin irritations, and causes skin to plump up and smoothen wrinkles and other signs of skin aging.
- Vitamins E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking.
- Panthenol: leaves a thin film that coats your skin, keeping it better protected from damage and infection, while simultaneously helping your skin better resist the development of wrinkles and other signs of skin aging.
How to apply Clarins Toning Lotion Chamomile
- Clarins Toning Lotion With Chamomile must be incorporated as part of your morning and evening skin care rituals.
- Soak a cotton pad then apply on skin only after a thorough cleanse.
Benefits of Clarins Toning Lotion Chamomile
- This product contains significantly higher levels of anti-inflammatories that help relieve your skin of multiple signs of skin irritations which, if left uncorrected, can lead to the development of visible signs of skin aging, including wrinkles and age spots.
- This product is alcohol-free, and is not expected to cause your skin to feel dry nor result to permanent damages to the skin matrix.
Disadvantages of Clarins Toning Lotion Chamomile
- This product contains a limited lineup of functional ingredients.
- User reviews are highly variable.
- Clarins Toning Lotion With Chamomile reviews demonstrate that improvements can be normally expected after several weeks of product use, however there are no customers review claiming this.
Does Clarins Toning Lotion Chamomile have any Side Effects?
While the extremely drying and permanently drying effects of alcohol is the least of your concerns when using this product, irritation remains to be a risk due to the following ingredients:
- butylene glycol.
- lactic acid.
- multiple botanical ingredients.
- fragrance ingredients.
- retinyl palmitate.
- artificial colorants.
Final Verdict- Clarins Toning Lotion with Chamomile
Clarins Toning Lotion With Chamomile is a toner that is alcohol-free — that’s the bottomline. The added benefits are clearly the anti-inflammatories and antioxidants. This toner can be good enough for your skin but, it can also leave your skin wanting for more. That depends on how well or badly it suits your skin.