Clarins Toning Lotion With Iris Review: Is It Worth a Buy Or Not?
For skin that’s silky, smoother, brighter and better protected, Clarins Toning Lotion With Iris, US $26, promises to deliver results that improves your skin health and appearance. Beyond delivering instant moisture benefits for your skin, this product is also formulated with ingredients, such as barrier-forming aloe, wrinkle-correcting retinyl palmitate, and moisture-binding alpha-glucans, that are known to lead to longer-term skin benefits.
Clarins is one of the most well-known beauty brands around the world, that first made a name for its fragrances.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Reinforces your skin’s protective outer barriers which fortifies your skin, provides it with better protection, and keeps moisture in with minimal surface water loss
- Glycol and Glycerin: Humectants that significantly bring back your skin’s natural moisture levels, keeps skin supple, and gives it a comfortable silky feel
- Panthenol: Also pro-Vitamin B, aids in moisturizing your skin deeply and in enhancing skin cell renewal and turnover
- Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide: Functions as emollient, it has strong water-binding properties that keeps your skin dewy and supple to touch
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water: Soothes a broad spectrum of skin irritations, as it tightens your skin, and purifies your pores
- Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract: Has natural astringent properties that brightens your skin’s overall complexion
- Iris Florentina Root Extract: Improves skin elasticity and antioxidant levels
- Crataegus Monogina Fruit Extract: Protects your skin from free radicals and UV
- Citric Acid: Also Vitamin C, reinvigorates your skin cells for faster collagen production and skin cell turnover
- Retinyl Palmitate: Also Vitamin A, has anti-aging properties that corrects creases and lightens dark marks
Use Clarins Toning Lotion With Iris on freshly cleansed face only, leave on and follow through with a moisturizer. Since this product contains retinyl palmitate, a photosensitizing ingredient, this product is recommended for use with your evening skincare regimen only.
- Product is made of alcohol-free formulation
- Product is formulated with plant-derived ingredients that are well-known to provide skin benefits, both instantaneously and over repeated, long-term use
- A multifunctional product that tones and protects your skin, as it also helps brighten your skin’s overall complexion
- Product contains synthetic fragrance ingredients that are well-known to cause skin irritations for any skin type
- Product contains other potentially highly reactive ingredients that include witch hazel extract and artificial dyes
- Product uses toxic preservatives; phenoxyethanol is a well-known neurotoxin, while parabens have been proven to adversely affect normal hormone functioning, eventually having negative repercussions in the proper functioning of hormone-regulated vital organs
Clarins Toning Lotion With Iris is a toner, a product that is highly recommended for twice daily application as part of your basic three-step regimen, that is, to cleanse, tone and moisturize. This product is made with a formulation that delivers multiple benefits for your skin. On the downside, highly irritating ingredients have also found their way into this product. In which case, you may care about checking out safer options that offer similar multifunctional benefits.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."