Clarins Total Body Lift Review
Clarins Total Body Lift – At A Glance
Clarins Total Body Lift “Stubborn Cellulite Control” is a skincare products developed and manufactured by Clarins Group, a leading luxury skin and body care company based in Paris. Clarins, established in 1954 is a socially conscious
organization that produces a whole line of skin and body care products designed to pamper and enhance appearance, without the use of animal products or animal testing. The company touts a strong safety focus, with a newly implemented computerized, bar code identification system for tracking every ingredient in the production process of each product.
As a cellulite cream, Clarins Total Body Lift/Total Lift Minceur relies on a natural, plant-based approach to enhancing the skin appearance through draining toxins, firming, stimulating and toning the skin structure. The company, an established and respected skincare and makeup developer, collaborates with the scientific and medical communities to devise their product lines and promotes a Beauty Program approach to achieve firm, contoured and toned the skin. The official website suggests users employ theClarins Self-Massage Body Contouring Method to apply Total Body Lift, instructions for which are explained in a booklet that comes with the product and also encourages users to use the product in conjunction with its Contour Bath and Shower Concentrate, Body Shaping Cream and Anti-Eau Body Treatment Oil.
Clarins Total Body Lift – Facts
Using a patented formula of plant extracts and caffeine, Clarins Total Body Lift Total Lift Minceur targets localized fatty deposits and stubborn cellulite with ingredients that perform three basic functions: release excess stored fats and slow down the storage of new fats; protect and reinforce collagen fibers; stimulate and firm the skin. The products’ complex is designed to reduce the spongy appearance of cellulite, lighten legs, thighs and hips, promote a cooling sensation that diminishes the appearance of cellulite prone areas and firm, reshape, and enhance the beauty of the skin. Product application is easy with instructions to apply every day starting at the ankles working up to the waist and while the literature suggests applying the product with a particular method of massage, simple instructions are included on both the official website and in product packaging. A partial list of key natural ingredients that “contribute to the effectiveness” are offered on the manufacturer website including: Caffiene, Cangzhu Root Extract, Garcinol, Horse Chestnut and Butcher’s Broom, silicon derivatives, Agrimony, Uncaria Tomentosa, Sunflower Phospholipids and Mint Essential Oil. Every Clarins product’s ingredients are said to be tested for their non irritating properties.
Clarins Total Body Lift – Positive Features
- Clarins seems to be well-established skincare industry leader.
- Official website offers free shipping for orders over $50.00.
- Product is available from both online sources and major retail department stores.
- Company does not use animal products or animal testing.
- Company makes an effort to be both environmentally and socially conscious in its business practices.
- A complimentary sample of other Clarins products is included with orders from the Clarins website.
- Product ingredients are tested and verified to be innocuous and company suppliers are regularly audited to ensure they are adhering to Clarins’ best practice standards.
- Maximun duration of use is indicated in product literature.
Clarins Total Body Lift – Negative Features
- Products may be expensive for some users, with the featured cellulite cream selling for $60 for a 7 oz. tube.
- No user endorsements appear on the official website.
- No free product sample is offered.
Clarins Total Body Lift – Conclusion
Clarins Total Body Lift Stubborn Cellulite Control,” is marketed as a luxury skin care product that enhances the appearance and tone of the skin in cellulite prone areas. It is more expansive than many mass market cellulite creams making similar claims ($60 for 7 oz.), but it does have the credibility and cache of the respected Clarins name and research and development budget behind it, which will provide some consumers with a measure of reassurance about its safety and effectiveness.