Clarins Total Eye Concentrate Review: Is It Really Effective?
Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate Introduction
Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate, US $85 for a 15 ml bottle, is an anti-aging product that commits to address all visible signs of skin aging happening around your eye area.
What Does Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Smoothen and even out creased skin to improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, including crow’s feet
- Relieve your eyes from puffiness
- Lighten hyper pigmented skin, including dark circles
- Promote the brightness of your eye skin’s complexion to enhance your overall youthful look
Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate Manufacturer’s Detail
Starting out as a fragrance company in 1954, Clarins eventually ventured out into other areas of personal care, including cosmetics and skin care. Ever since the company was created by Jacques Courtin-Clarins, the company has been family managed by generation after generation of Clarins. Today, it boasts of a robust armory of products about everything beauty and vanity, and enjoys being one of the world’s most popular and most recognized brands in the beauty and personal care categories.
Working of Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate
This product works by delivering a complex combination of ingredients that are designed to deliver multiple functions to address all aging skin issues around the eye area
Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate Ingredients
- Organic Harungana: Touted for its skin healing properties, it works to restore normal hormone functioning to improve skin density, effectively firming and lifting your skin, and fading the appearance of your wrinkles and fine lines
- Acacia Farnesiana Flower Wax: Promotes improved skin conditioning and moisturizing by helping your skin trap moisture in
- Panthenol: Gives your skin a moisture boost as it thoroughly coats your skin surface to better protect it from external causes of damage and aging as it helps keep moisture from evaporating through the skin surface
- Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract: Protects your skin against glycation, helping keep the integrity of skin cells intact so that cellular functions also remain normal, and likely also providing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, based on latest studies
Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate Pros
- This product is rid of sulfates.
- The manufacturer guarantees that this product’s formula will suit people of all skin types.
Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate Cons
- The formula lacks powerful antioxidants that can defend your skin from environmental causes of damage.
- This product is more expensive than most other eye creams.
- The key ingredient, Organic Harungana, is listed near the end of a long list of ingredients
Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients, artificial dyes, silicones, alcohol and butylene glycol
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs and sodium benzoate
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol
Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate must be used day and night after cleansing and toning. Rub between your fingers to activate the product before dotting and spreading around your eye area. Blend in well with a gentle massage and occasional tapping.
Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate will keep your skin comfortably moisturized for as long as the product is on your skin. What happens with consistent, longer-term use, however, is what’s at risk, given that there has yet to be conclusive studies to attest to the skin benefits of this product’s primary ingredients.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.