Clarisea Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
clariSEA Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant Introduction
clariSea Rapid Detox Charcoal exfoliant is intended to exfoliate and detoxify the skin for a clearer complexion. It is sold in a granular sand-like form that you can mix or add to your facial wash.
What does clariSEA Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant Claim
clariSEA, manufacturer and distributor of this product claims that it:
- is 100% all natural with no plastic microbeads
- exfoliates and vacuums up impurities seated deep within your pores
- helps eliminate blemishes naturally
- is suitable and intended for any skin type
clariSEA Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant Manufacturer’s Detail
The brand clariSEA is designed for people with acne-prone and sensitive skin looking for all-natural effective solutions for their skin problems. It is developed by a woman who firmly believes the power of saltwater for healing and improving skin condition either due to dehydration or acne.
The US-based company is now run by a family striving to produce products that are natural, safe, and effective, manufactured in small batches and a cruelty-free process under strict supervision in FDA-approved facilities. They do not use additives, fillers, and harmful chemicals instead only utilize pure and safe substances.
The brand primarily focuses on improving the appearance of the feet, body, and face. They offer cleansers, exfoliants or scrubs, masks, soaps, salt bars, soaks, spot treatments, and finish powders.
Working of clariSEA Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant
clariSea Rapid Detox charcoal exfoliant sucks up impurities from your pores with naturally detoxifying ingredients like activated bamboo charcoal powder. It removes excess oil and dirt to eliminate blackheads. It also exfoliates the skin and adds a clarifying and healing effect to your cleanser.
clariSEA Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant Ingredients
This product contains only a few all, powerful natural ingredients:
- Activated bamboo charcoal powder: detoxifies and absorbs impurities from the skin
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Nut Powder or Almond flour: brightens the skin
- Sodium chloride (Sea Salt and mineral salt) from the Pacific: Ocean and Himalayan pink sea salt exfoliates as well as clarifies and heals the skin while it dissolves
clariSEA Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant Pros
- Detoxifies and deeply cleanses the skin
- Leaves the skin feeling fresh, smooth, clean, and refreshed
- Helps in healing damaged skin
- Removes acne, bumps, and blackheads
- Easy to use
- All natural
- No parabens, fragrances, sulfates, dyes, or gluten.
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
clariSEA Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant Cons
- Must be combined with water or a facial scrub
- Dissolves too fast in water, reducing its effect
- Way too harsh for sensitive, delicate skin and can cause abrasion
- Delivers an odd, hot sensation on the skin below the nose and above the lips
clariSEA Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant Side effects
When used incorrectly, it can lead to signs or symptoms of allergic reactions like hives, rashes, itching, swelling, redness, blisters or peeling skin. If you experience any of these, consult your doctor and seek medical help immediately.
Blend a quarter size of the exfoliant with your favorite cleanser on the palm of your hand. Rub your hands together gently to mix, gently scrub onto your face in light, circular motion.
Start with equal parts of your cleanser and the exfoliant. Adjust the proportions based on your preference or needs. For a stronger treatment, use with a few drops of water or wet hands. Avoid using on fresh sores and cuts because the salt can cause pain. Use this exfoliant once to thrice per week.
Pro-tip: The level of exfoliation can be controlled by adjusting how much water or cleanser you add to the exfoliant scrub.
– “I got a sample size of this in a recent monthly beauty box. I have rosacea, and this stuff really seemed to help. One word of advice, though. If you have sensitive skin, be very careful. If you mix too much in with whatever cleanser you’re using or just use it with water, you might do more harm than good. I accidentally injured my skin by mixing too much with my normal cleanser then used a cloth to rub my skin. I had a bad reaction from the harshness of the scrub part. Now I just put in enough that I get a more gentle scrub action, if any scrub action at all. I think just the salt dissolved into the cleanser along with the charcoal works wonders. When I use this properly, it does leave my skin soft, and the redness does seem to be diminished.” – clariSEA Exfoliant review by P. Thompson from Ohio
– ”This product does not work all that well as a defoliant. I bought the recommended soap/cream to mix with it. The combo did not exfoliate. The charcoal does not have enough friction to defoliate. It just slides on the skin. I may try it without blending with another product. It may be helpful for adolescents with infected skin; I’m not sure. Instead of this, I recommend using something with nut husks. Some defoliants use plastic particles which harm the environment. Once in a river or ocean, they are not good for the fish and other animals which feed there. In the past I have used products with nut particles which work great. Need to find those again.” – Kate Schultzon March 8, 2016
clariSEA Rapid Detox Charcoal exfoliant can naturally exfoliate and detoxify the skin. But the effect is too harsh for delicate, sensitive skin leading to many adverse effects and reactions.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: