ClarityRx Restore It 7.5% Glycolic Exfoliator Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator Overview:
ClarityRx Restore It 7.5% Glycolic Exfoliator , US $63.80 for a 2 fl. oz. bottle, is an exfoliation solution that helps revive and restore your skin’s youthful health and appearance by facilitating faster and more efficient skin turnovers.
About ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by ClarityRx, the skin care line that concocts a wondrous combination of food ingredients to deliver formulations that facilitate skin correction, protection and restoration with more of the good stuff your skin needs to become vibrant and healthy looking. Its makers are strongly driven to deliver beauty without the compromises.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Gently lift, and efficiently exfoliate and turnover your skin to reveal a newer, lesser damaged layer.
- Improve your skin’s regeneration functions to repair and replace damages as soon as these are eliminated from your skin.
- Relieve your skin of hyper pigmentation spots and other uneven skin tone issues.
- Enhance your skin’s radiance and overall complexion.
- Improve your skin’s texture as the exfoliating action also stimulates the restructuring and strengthening of your matrix.
What Are The Ingredients In ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator ?
- Purified Water: Serves as the delivery medium for this solution, it also facilitates faster product absorption and assimilation into your skin.
- Glycolic Acid (7.5%): An alpha hydroxy acid, it works by gently lifting and eliminating your skin’s dull and damaged top layer so that new skin may be regenerated and surface in place of your exfoliated skin.
Directions To Use:
ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator is recommended for application for two nights every week on freshly cleansed skin. Although, this product may also be used as a spot treatment to lighten small patches of skin sooner by using applying this product more frequently to these areas, depending on how well your skin can tolerate this product’s formula.
- ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator is an exfoliating solution that contains only two ingredients, which are purified water and glycolic acid, decreasing the likelihood of skin irritations and reactions.
- This product is bot formulated with toxic ingredients such as parabens, sulfates, and phthalates which are often infused in skin care products but which can have detrimental impacts to your overall health and well-being.
- This product contains just two ingredients, limiting its capability to deliver other essential benefits that your skin requires during exfoliation, that includes improved moisturizing and anti-irritation ingredients that can help reduce and relieve your skin’s sensitivity to glycolic acid which can be irritating.
- ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator reviews are severely limited, providing very limited information to help gauge the sentiment of actual product users regarding this product’s performance.
- This product is expensive and the price tag is not commensurate to the quality of formulation that you can derive from this beauty bottle.
Does ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the fact that this formula contains only two ingredients and considering product reviews, the only side effect that may be experienced when using ClarityRx Restore It 7.5% Glycolic Exfoliator are skin irritation and allergic reactions due to glycolic acid.
ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator Customer Reviews:
ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator reviews read:
- “I have sensitive skin and have always suffered from irritations using exfoliants. When I saw how simple this product’s formulation was, I thought to myself that I just may have finally found the product that will help me exfoliate but not break me out. Boy, was I so wrong! From the very first night of using this product, I felt a burning sensation and had to literally was off my face and spread a thick moisturizer on.”
- “After four weeks of use, I am happy to say that most of my bumps are gone including the stubborn milia, I did not have any breakouts, my face seems smoother and my pores also appear smaller. I’m pretty confident that even if those bumps ever come back, using this product will restore my skin back to normal quickly and effectively. I’m also eager to see any other improvements this product might give my skin with continued use. I would highly recommend giving this product a try, especially if you suffer from blemishes, milia or a rough skin texture. ” — Product Review by a TIA member on TruthInAging
ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator is a minimalistic beauty care product. In some points that is good. However, for the most part, your skin misses out on so much more potential benefits that can help it amp up its natural functions.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: