ClarityRx Restore It 7.5% Glycolic Exfoliator Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator?
ClarityRx Restore It 7.5% Glycolic Exfoliator , US $63.80 for a 2 fl. oz. bottle, is an exfoliation solution that helps revive and restore your skin’s youthful health and appearance by facilitating faster and more efficient skin turnovers.
This product is brought to you by ClarityRx, the skin care line that concocts a wondrous combination of food ingredients to deliver formulations that facilitate skin correction, protection and restoration with more of the good stuff your skin needs to become vibrant and healthy looking. Its makers are strongly driven to deliver beauty without the compromises.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator — Does It Really Work?
Based On Claims Made By The Manufacturer, This Product Has Been Formulated To Deliver For You The Following Benefits:
- Gently lift, and efficiently exfoliate and turnover your skin to reveal a newer, lesser damaged layer.
- Improve your skin’s regeneration functions to repair and replace damages as soon as these are eliminated from your skin.
- Relieve your skin of hyper pigmentation spots and other uneven skin tone issues.
- Enhance your skin’s radiance and overall complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator ?
- Purified Water: Serves as the delivery medium for this solution, it also facilitates faster product absorption and assimilation into your skin.
- Glycolic Acid (7.5%): An alpha hydroxy acid, it works by gently lifting and eliminating your skin’s dull and damaged top layer so that new skin may be regenerated and surface in place of your exfoliated skin. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator
- ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator is recommended for application for two nights every week on freshly cleansed skin.
- Although, this product may also be used as a spot treatment to lighten small patches of skin sooner by using applying this product more frequently to these areas, depending on how well your skin can tolerate this product’s formula.
Benefits Of ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator
- ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator is an exfoliating solution that contains only two ingredients, which are purified water and glycolic acid, decreasing the likelihood of skin irritations and reactions. Although it may cause skin irritation to certain skin types.
- This product is bot formulated with toxic ingredients such as parabens, sulfates, and phthalates which are often infused in skin care products but which can have detrimental impacts to your overall health and well-being.
Disadvantages Of ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator
- This product contains just two ingredients, limiting its capability to deliver other essential benefits that your skin requires during exfoliation.
- The product improved moisturizing and anti-irritation ingredients that can help reduce and relieve your skin’s sensitivity to glycolic acid which can be irritating.
- ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator reviews are severely limited, providing very limited information to help gauge the sentiment of actual product users regarding this product’s performance.
- This product is expensive and the price tag is not commensurate to the quality of formulation that you can derive from this beauty bottle.
Does ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator Have Any Side Effects?
The side effect that may be experienced when using ClarityRx Restore It 7.5% Glycolic Exfoliator are skin irritation and allergic reactions due to glycolic acid.
Final Verdict: ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator
ClarityRx Glycolic Exfoliator is a minimalistic beauty care product. In some points that is good. However, for the most part, your skin misses out on so much more potential benefits that can help it amp up its natural functions.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top 5 Exfoliators Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."