Clark’s Botanicals Retinol Rescue Eye Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum?
Clark’s Botanicals Retinol Rescue Eye Serum is developed and manufactured by Clark’s Botanicals, a company founded by Francesco Clark in 2005. In 2002, a tragic injury to the spinal cord left Clark paralyzed and unable to walk. When commercial drugs and products failed to work to improve his condition, he turned to his father, who is a doctor training in homeopathy and an expert in both eastern and western medicine to help him create botanical-based beauty solutions.
Three years later, Clark’s Botanicals was launched online after Francesco’s skin has completely healed. The father and son duo discovered the Jasmine Absolute essential oil known to rebalance the skin and to have anti-inflammatory, immuno-stimulating, and antibacterial properties. It is used in all of their products to enhance, calm, and heal skin problems of almost all skin types.
Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum is a lightweight Serum treatment said to firm up and smoothe the delicate eye contour area for a more glowing, younger-looking appearance. It has powerful ingredients like superior bioactive retinol and a peptide technology that target the root cause of tired, dull eye area.
Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum – Does It Really Work?
The company claims that this eye serum:
- Has intense multi-action ingredients that target problems concerning the eye area.
- Hastens cell turnover for faster damage repair.
- Smoothes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines within one week.
- Improves the overall skin texture by plumping and toning the skin.
- Is gluten-, sulfate-, and paraben-free.
- Is not tested on animals.
What Are The Ingredients In Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum?
The following Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum ingredients elicit its powerful effects:
- Peptide Technology: This technology provides the raw materials or essential building blocks for the production of collagen molecules. Collagen is a protein that delivers significant anti-aging benefits to the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: This ingredient has gentle and mild properties that help nourish, strengthen, and improve the flexibility of allergy-prone and sensitive skin. It also binds with oils to enhance skin absorption and lock in moisture to give a naturally firmer, moisturized, and radiant skin. It is also an anti-irritation skin conditioner.
- Superior Bioactive Retinol: This form of Retinol is used in the cosmetics industry to counteract free radical damage due to UV exposure to reduce or prevent the signs of skin aging.
- Plankton Extract: With its moisture-binding, antioxidant, and hydrating properties, this extract nourishes the skin deeply and keeps it moisturized.
- Colloidal oatmeal flour: Aside from its smoothing, cleansing, and moisturizing properties, this oatmeal flour also protects the skin from UV radiation damage. It can also soothe irritated skin, soften and moisturize it, and reduce wrinkles and scarring.
It helps fight against wrinkles, dark spots, and other effects of photoaging.
How to Apply Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum
- After cleansing your face in the morning and at night before bed, gently apply a small amount of Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum to your eye area using the cooling ceramic applicator.
- Allow to dry and be absorbed fully.
Benefits of Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum
- Visibly tones and firms the skin around the eyes to reduce puffiness and wrinkles but some customers say that it did not give the expected results and also the effect does not last for longer time.
- Fades crow’s feet and fine lines around the eyes.
- Gives the skin and eyes a bright, alive appearance.
Disadvantages of Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum
- Comes at a high price for a small amount of product.
- Results are not rapid as promised based on user reviews.
- Not ideal for a quick fix solution.
- May not be suitable for all skin types due to the ingredients
Does Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
Although there are no known and clinically reported Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum side-effects, the Retinol component of the serum could potentially irritate.
Final Verdict: Clark’s Botanicals Retinol Rescue Eye Serum
Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum is a great product that contains powerful ingredients and comes in a hygienic, safe, and easy to apply packaging. However, users find that effects are not too dramatic or noticeable withn the first week as promised, in addition to the hefty price tag.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."