Clark’s Botanicals Retinol Rescue Eye Serum Review: Is This Serum Safe To Use?
Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum Overview:
Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum is a lightweight Serum treatment said to firm up and smoothe the delicate eye contour area for a more glowing, younger-looking appearance. It has powerful ingredients like superior bioactive retinol and a peptide technology that target the root cause of tired, dull eye area. In this Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum Review, you will discover whether or not this eye serum is suitable for your needs.
About Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum – Does It Really Work?
Clark’s Botanicals Retinol Rescue Eye Serum is developed and manufactured by Clark’s Botanicals, a company founded by Francesco Clark in 2005. In 2002, a tragic injury to the spinal cord left Clark paralyzed and unable to walk. When commercial drugs and products failed to work to improve his condition, he turned to his father, who is a doctor training in homeopathy and an expert in both eastern and western medicine to help him create botanical-based beauty solutions.
Three years later, Clark’s Botanicals was launched online after Francesco’s skin has completely healed. The father and son duo discovered the Jasmine Absolute essential oil known to rebalance the skin and to have anti-inflammatory, immuno-stimulating, and antibacterial properties. It is used in all of their products to enhance, calm, and heal skin problems of almost all skin types.
The company claims that this eye serum:
- Has intense multi-action ingredients that target problems concerning the eye area.
- Hastens cell turnover for faster damage repair.
- Smoothes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines within one week.
- Improves the overall skin texture by plumping and toning the skin.
- Is gluten-, sulfate-, and paraben-free.
- Is not tested on animals.
What Are The Ingredients In Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum?
The following Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum ingredients elicit its powerful effects:
- Peptide Technology: This technology provides the raw materials or essential building blocks for the production of collagen molecules. Collagen is a protein that delivers significant anti-aging benefits to the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: This ingredient has gentle and mild properties that help nourish, strengthen, and improve the flexibility of allergy-prone and sensitive skin. It also binds with oils to enhance skin absorption and lock in moisture to give a naturally firmer, moisturized, and radiant skin. It is also an anti-irritation skin conditioner.
- Superior Bioactive Retinol: This form of Retinol is used in the cosmetics industry to counteract free radical damage due to UV exposure to reduce or prevent the signs of skin aging. It helps fight against wrinkles, dark spots, and other effects of photoaging.
- Plankton Extract: With its moisture-binding, antioxidant, and hydrating properties, this extract nourishes the skin deeply and keeps it moisturized.
- Colloidal oatmeal flour: Aside from its smoothing, cleansing, and moisturizing properties, this oatmeal flour also protects the skin from UV radiation damage. It can also soothe irritated skin, soften and moisturize it, and reduce wrinkles and scarring.
Directions To Use:
After cleansing your face in the morning and at night before bed, gently apply a small amount of Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum to your eye area using the cooling ceramic applicator. Allow to dry and be absorbed fully.
- Visibly tones and firms the skin around the eyes to reduce puffiness and wrinkles.
- Fades crow’s feet and fine lines around the eyes.
- Improves the skin’s overall tone and texture.
- Gives the skin and eyes a bright, alive appearance.
- Comes with a cooling ceramic tip for easy application.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Comes at a high price for a small amount of product.
- Results are not rapid as promised based on user reviews.
- Not ideal for a quick fix solution.
Does Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
Although there are no known and clinically reported Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum side-effects, the Retinol component of the serum could potentially irritate.
Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum Customer Reviews:
Here are some Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum reviews to help you decide if you can benefit from using this serum:
- “I was scared to put retinol near my eyes but that’s where I have signs of aging. Clark’s Botanicals thoughtful formulations made this product very effective at slowing the signs of aging without irritating my skin. I love it” -Myadvani on Clarksbotanicals
Clark’s Retinol Rescue Eye Serum is a great product that contains powerful ingredients and comes in a hygienic, safe, and easy to apply packaging. However, users find that effects are not too dramatic or noticeable within the first week as promised, in addition to the hefty price tag.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.