Clark’s Botanicals Retinol Rescue Overnight Cream Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Clark’s Retinol Rescue Overnight Cream Overview:
Clark’s Retinol Rescue Overnight Cream comes from a product line featuring a time-release Retinol to continuously target aging signs while you sleep at night. Recommended for aging, dry, and stressed skin, it has a brightening, smoothing, and hydrating effect. In this Clark’s Retinol Rescue Overnight Cream Review, you will find out more about its ingredients, advantages, and disadvantages.
About Clark’s Retinol Rescue Overnight Cream – Does It Really Work?
Clark’s Botanicals Retinol Rescue Overnight Cream is manufactured by Clark’s Botanicals, a company owned and started by Francesco Clark with the help of his father, Dr. Harold Clark.
After Francesco experienced a tragic accident that left his skin damaged and his spine injured, he asked Dr. Clark, a physician trained in homeopathy and traditional medicine, to help him create products that actually work. Together, the duo worked to develop botanical-based formulas designed to rebalance the skin including masks, lip balms, creams, and cleansers.
The company claims that this Retinol Rescue Overnight cream:
- Helps the skin look more youthful and brighter.
- Encourages the formation of younger, healthier, and fresher skin cells.
- Helps keep the skin hydrated, resilient, soft, and supple.
- Works overnight so you can wake up with more radiant, younger-looking skin in the morning.
- Helps fade fine lines and wrinkles over time.
- Was not tested on animals.
- Contains no gluten, sulfates, or parabens
What Are The Ingredients In Clark’s Retinol Rescue Overnight Cream?
The following Clark’s Retinol Rescue Overnight Cream ingredients are responsible for its beneficial effects:
- Retinol: This is a vitamin A derivative known to help create healthier skin cells, repair damage, and reduce signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
- D-panthenol: This ingredient is a provitamin and a powerful humectant with wound-healing, moisturizing, and anti-inflammatory effects to keep the skin hydrated, elastic, and healthy.
- HydraSynolTM DOI: This helps the skin retain moisture.
- Vitamin E: This is an antioxidant that protects and fights against free radical damage. It also helps reduce aging signs like wrinkles and fine lines by keeping the skin hydrated, soft, and supple.
- Jasmine Absolute: this is a unique ingredient discovered by the Clarks that help balanced stressed and damaged skin.
Directions To Use:
After cleansing the face and neck of makeup and dirt at night, apply a thin layer of Clark’s Botanicals Retinol Rescue Overnight Cream. Leave on overnight and rinse off any residues when you wake up the next morning. For best results, use every night.
- Has Jasmine Absolute and Vitamin E to fight free radical damage.
- Increases cell turnover to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- Makes the skin’s complexion brighten and more even-toned
- Calms and exfoliates the skin.
- Improves the skin’s natural moisture retention ability and barrier function to keep it hydrated.
- Penetrates deep into the skin to deliver its effects.
- Relatively more expensive than most creams.
- Its Retinol content may be irritating and not suitable for sensitive skin.
- There are not too many available detailed customer reviews about the product yet.
Does Clark’s Retinol Rescue Overnight Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
As of now, there are no clinically proven Clark’s Retinol Rescue Overnight Cream side-effects. However, it contains Retinol as one of its active ingredients. Retinol can cause irritation, sensitivities, and other adverse reactions on allergy-prone, sensitive skin. So, it is advisable to spot test the product first on a small skin area before applying it to the face and neck. To minimize sensitivity, follow up the application with sunscreen of at least an SPF of 30.
Clark’s Retinol Rescue Overnight Cream is a promising product that offers hydrating and anti-aging effects. However, its most powerful key ingredient, Retinol, can lead to several issues and reactions that may not be the best for sensitive skin. Verified, detailed customer reviews are also too limited to really assess the effect of the product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: