Claror Acne Review: Is It Really Effective?
Claror Acne Treatment Introduction
Claror Acne Treatment, currently sold out on online stores, is a spot treatment gel that helps rid your skin of acne causing, P. acnes bacteria almost on product contact.
What Does Claror Acne Treatment Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits to enhance your acne-challenged skin:
- Destroy P. acnes bacteria instantly by delivering BPO technology that enhances product absorption so the beneficial ingredients can easily sink deep into your skin and let the treatment begin
- Reduce and keep excess sebum production under control so as not to make your skin favorable for the growth and proliferation of acne-causing bacteria
- Eliminate blackheads and whiteheads
- Purify and clear your skin of acne in just 30 days
- Rid your skin of all forms of blemishes
- Promote the clarity and overall radiance of your skin with regular product use
- Prevent future skin infections and breakouts
Claror Acne Treatment Manufacturer’s Detail
There is no information available about this product’s makers.
Working of Claror Acne Treatment
This product works by delivering a 2.5 per cent concentration of benzoyl peroxide to rid your skin of acne causing bacteria. It purifies and clarifies your skin, and helps maintain your blemish—free skin.
Claror Acne Treatment Ingredients
- Benzoyl peroxide (2.5%): Has been demonstrated time and again to have the power to purify acne-challenged skin of blemish-causing bacteria, eventually clearing skin of acne and, with regular application, also helps prevent future breakouts
Claror Acne Treatment Pros
- This product has been clinically proven to kill acne-causing bacteria instantly.
- The manufacturer has given this product a 100 per cent money back guarantee if your acne does not heal and clear up in just 30 days.
- The formula is infused with just 2.5 per cent of benzoyl peroxide which should be gentle enough for use on any skin type, even though skin irritation will remain likely as a result of this product’s nature and intended function.
- This product is formulated with topical benzoyl peroxide technology which helps your skin better and more easily absorb the active ingredient so that healing can immediately begin.
Claror Acne Treatment Cons
- The manufacturer appears not to be managing neither an official company nor product website where information about this formula may be validated for truthfulness and completeness.
- The product is currently sold out online, with low possibility of the same being available in drug store and other brick and mortar boutiques.
- Claror Acne Treatment reviews indicate that a few users find the product effective but too harsh for their skin.
- The full product ingredients list is undisclosed.
Claror Acne Treatment Side Effects
Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including benzoyl peroxide, is likely. Make sure to observe for extreme reaction and, although some level of inflammation should be expected, discontinue use if it feels too much for your skin.
Claror Acne Treatment must be applied on affected areas of your skin, day and night, ideally following a thorough cleanse to allow the product to penetrate and become more activated more easily. If you notice any irritation, reduce frequency of product application.
Claror Acne Treatment reviews read:
- “This acne treatment left my face burned badly after only 2 days of usage. It took 3 weeks to recover from it. Maybe it works better for somebody else, but I will not be buying it again, nor recommend to anybody with dry or sensitive skin.” — KatKat on Amazon
- “I have to say, this may be my favorite Benzoyl Peroxide product yet.I have tried plenty of others, but the Claror 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide Gel comes out on top. It’s a little pricey but you get a full 8oz, which you can’t find easily in stores…I definitely plan on getting the Claror 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide treatment again in the future. Perfect consistency, no weird scent, the perfect percentage of BP, a decent price for all you get in a bottle, and doesn’t have any harsh ingredients.” — Dejyachan on Amazon
Claror Acne Treatment appears to have amassed a loyalty following and, chances are, this treatment works to clear skin of acne. Unfortunately, there are no efficacy studies and results presented. Neither is the full product ingredients list disclosed. There is also no information available about this product’s manufacturer. There are clearly odds but, it could be an opportunity for your skin to clear up. In any case, know that this product will work differently for different people.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion: