Clé de Peau Beauté Concentrated Brightening Serum Review: Is It Safe To Use?
Clé de Peau Beauté Concentrated Brightening Serum Introduction
Clé de Peau Beauté Concentrated Brightening Serum, over US $100 for 40 ml, is a skin brightening serum that leaves your skin visibly more radiant, clearer, and more revitalized.
What Does Clé de Peau Beauté Concentrated Brightening Serum Claim
This product claims to be specially formulated to deliver the following improvements to benefit your skin’s overall health and appearance:
- Restore your skin’s ideal moisture levels to make it softer and smoother to the touch
- Make your skin appear clearer, brighter, and more evenly toned
- Fade dark spots and other hyper pigmented areas of your skin
- Relieve your skin from dullness and tired look, giving you a more re-energized complexion
- Provides your skin protection from further skin darkening and aging
Clé de Peau Beauté Concentrated Brightening Serum Manufacturer’s Detail
Clé de Peau Beauté is a French term that literally translates as, “the key to skin”. This French beauty house fuses classic French beauty practices with the impeccable attention to detail mastered in the Japanese tradition. Its flagship products are founded on the Illuminating Complex EX, a skin care solution designed and engineered to support your skin and allow its natural glow to show through.
Working of Clé de Peau Beauté Concentrated Brightening Serum
This product works by working with your skin, supporting it in restoring and maintaining its natural healing and rejuvenation functions to restore your skin’s optimal health and let beauty and youthfulness take a life of its own.
Clé de Peau Beauté Concentrated Brightening Serum Ingredients
- Cellular IC Normalizer: A proprietary ingredient exclusive to Clé de Peau Beauté which revitalizes your skin cells to improve and speed up its functions
- Spot Defense Complex: Supports the rebuilding and re-fortification of the skin’s protective barrier function to better shield your skin from free radicals and environmental causes of skin aging and damage
- Chai Hu Extract: Smoothens out wrinkles and fine lines by promoting better skin elasticity, firmness and volume
- 4MSK: A proprietary complex that uses Potassium-4 Methoxysalicylate as a primary ingredient, designed to help lighten dark skin imperfections while simultaneously brightening your overall skin complexion
Clé de Peau Beauté Concentrated Brightening Serum Pros
- This product comes on smoothly on skin and does not leave a greasy feel.
- It is built on a formulation that combines several botanically sourced and synthetically put together ingredients, all promoting your skin’s brighter, lighter complexion.
- Users have indicated that brighter skin becomes noticeable in just about 2 weeks of regular product application.
Clé de Peau Beauté Concentrated Brightening Serum Cons
- This product contains several ingredients that are well-known to cause irritations and allergic reactions.
- This serum is significantly more expensive given the price tag for such a tiny serving of the formula.
- Clé de Peau Beauté Concentrated Brightening Serum reviews have pointed out limited evidence of efficacy for several ingredients, including Chai Hu, in the formula to improve skin health and appearance.
Clé de Peau Beauté Concentrated Brightening Serum Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Contact dermatitis and other allergic reactions due to several botanical and synthetic ingredients, such as drying alcohols and fragrance ingredients which, with long-term exposure can get your skin permanently damaged as well
- Increased risk for various forms of cancers due to the potential interaction between sodium benzoate and Vitamin C in the formula which can cause benzene, a confirmed carcinogen.
Clé de Peau Beauté Concentrated Brightening Serum is recommended for use as part of your morning and evening skin care routines. Apply the product on skin after cleansing and toning, making sure to cover dark spots and other hyper pigmented patches on your skin
Clé de Peau Beauté Concentrated Brightening Serum may sound too good to be true but, sometimes, you have to believe that miracles are possible. The only probable cause for consideration is whether or not your skin needs this miracle or, if it has been destined to seek benefits for another skin concern or, from another product. In any case, the smart consumer would seek alternatives before coming out with a final judgment.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: