Clean And Clear Advantage 3 In 1 Exfoliating Cleanser Review: Is It Safe To Use?
Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser Introduction
Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser, US $7.99 for 5.0 oz., is a product that allows you to start exfoliating even as you rinse off dirt and grime sitting on the surface of your skin.
What Does Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following anti-aging and beauty benefits for your aging or mature skin:
- Enhance the health and appearance of acne-challenged skin, including fading acne marks
- Gently eliminate the damaged and infected surface layer to purify and rid your skin of acne
- Slough away dead skin and toughened debris to prevent future infections and breakouts
- Draw out dirt and grime deposited in your pores
- With regular product use, your skin clears up, appears more radiant, and becomes healthier and younger looking
Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is formulated and distributed by the Consumer Division of Johnson & Johnson. The company uses its Clean & Clear brand to reach younger market segments with personal care and cosmetics products. Johnson & Johnson has existing business interests in the consumer goods, pharmaceuticals and medical devices industries.
Working of Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser
This product works by eliminating the infected and damaged surface layer of your skin, effectively ridding your skin of infections to make way for newer, lesser damaged skin to become regenerated and to rise to the surface.
Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser Ingredients
- Benzoyl Peroxide (5.0%): Purifies your skin from acne-causing bacteria as it cleanses your skin and pores to stop infection and prevent future infections as well
- Cocoyl Isethionate: Aids in gently lifting and eliminating the damaged and infected top layer of your skin and, in the process, helps in stimulating faster rates of collagen production, regeneration, and turnover
- Zinc Lactate: Helps control and regulate oil production to prevent nasty excess sebum from clogging your pores that favor the growth and proliferation of acne-causing bacteria
- Olefin Sulfonate: Acts as a skin detergent, this ingredient supports benzoyl peroxide in purifying, cleansing, and renewing your acne-damaged and challenged skin
Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser Pros
- This product has been formulated to perform three distinct functions that help you rid your skin of acne.
- The manufacturer is a reputable global company with a strong track record of R&D.
- The formula contains a moderate concentration of benzoyl peroxide which should not cause average or normal skin types to become irritated.
Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser Cons
- The manufacturer fails to provide proof of product efficacy to back up claims made about what this product can deliver.
- Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser reviews indicate how some users experienced more severe breakouts and inflammations following product use.
Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including benzoyl peroxide, fragrances and menthol
Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser must be used as part of your daytime and nighttime skincare regimens. This product will need to be gradually worked into your regimen. Lessen frequency of use if you notice irritation.
Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser delivers multiple benefits that help kickout acne once and for all. The active ingredients, however, can cause some skin types to misbehave more.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: