Clean And Clear Advantage 3 In 1 Exfoliating Cleanser Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Clean And Clear Advantage 3-In-1 Exfoliating Cleanser?
As per the manufacturer, Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser, is a product that allows you to start exfoliating even as you rinse off dirt and grime sitting on the surface of your skin. Although it may not be suitable for all skin types.
This product is formulated and distributed by the Consumer Division of Johnson & Johnson. The company uses its Clean & Clear brand to reach younger market segments with personal care and cosmetics products. Johnson & Johnson has existing business interests in the consumer goods, pharmaceuticals and medical devices industries.
Clean And Clear Advantage 3-In-1 Exfoliating Cleanser : Does It Really Work?
The manufacture also states that, this product works by eliminating the infected and damaged surface layer of your skin, effectively ridding your skin of infections to make way for newer, lesser damaged skin to become regenerated and to rise to the surface.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following anti-aging and beauty benefits for your aging or mature skin:
- Enhance the health and appearance of acne-challenged skin, including fading acne marks.
- Gently eliminate the damaged and infected surface layer to purify and rid your skin of acne.
- Draw out dirt and grime deposited in your pores.
What Are The Ingredients In Clean And Clear Advantage 3-In-1 Exfoliating Cleanser?
- Benzoyl Peroxide (5.0%): Purifies your skin from acne-causing bacteria as it cleanses your skin and pores to stop infection and prevent future infections as well.
- Cocoyl Isethionate: Aids in gently lifting and eliminating the damaged and infected top layer of your skin and, in the process, helps in stimulating faster rates of collagen production, regeneration, and turnover.
- Zinc Lactate: Helps control and regulate oil production to prevent nasty excess sebum from clogging your pores that favor the growth and proliferation of acne-causing bacteria. Although it may cause burning and itching sensation on the skin.
- Olefin Sulfonate: Acts as a skin detergent, this ingredient supports benzoyl peroxide in purifying, cleansing, and renewing your acne-damaged and challenged skin.
Benefits Of Clean And Clear Advantage 3-In-1 Exfoliating Cleanser
- This product has been formulated to perform three distinct functions that help you rid your skin of acne.
- The formula contains a moderate concentration of benzoyl peroxide which should not cause average or normal skin types to become irritated.
- This product Exfoliates skin and treats and helps prevent breakouts. Although customer reviews tells a different story.
Disadvantages Of Clean And Clear Advantage 3-In-1 Exfoliating Cleanser
- The manufacturer fails to provide proof of product efficacy to back up claims made about what this product can deliver.
- Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser reviews indicate how some users experienced more severe breakouts and inflammations following product use.
- This product may have a unpleasant smell.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
Does Clean And Clear Advantage 3-In-1 Exfoliating Cleanser Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including benzoyl peroxide, fragrances and menthol.
How To Apply Clean And Clear Advantage 3-In-1 Exfoliating Cleanser
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser must be used as part of your daytime and nighttime skincare regimens.
- This product will need to be gradually worked into your regimen. Lessen frequency of use if you notice irritation.
Final Verdict : Clean And Clear Advantage 3 In 1 Exfoliating Cleanser
Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser delivers multiple benefits that help kickout acne once and for all. The active ingredients, however, can cause some skin types to misbehave more.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: