Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment Overview
Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment, US $7.99 for 0.5 oz., is a acne treatment solution that helps you regain you regain your flawless, blemish-free skin.
About Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Johnson & Johnson, makers of Neutrogena and Aveeno, under its Clean & Clear brand which has young girls and adolescents as its target market. J&J’s skin care labels are managed through its Consumer Division. The global giant is also a big player in the pharmaceuticals industry targeting the general public and medical professionals, and medical devices industry focused on catering to the requirements of medical institutions, most notably hospitals.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Treat your inflamed skin and ease painful bumps.
- Control the population of pimple-causing bacteria to prevent acne or, to ease an existing breakout.
- Gently exfoliate your skin to eliminate the damaged and infected top layer.
- Facilitate faster skin turnover to help you get rid of post-acne marks.
- Regulate oil production to keep you skin from greasing and make it less favorable to the proliferation of bacteria.
What are the ingredients in Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment?
- Salicylic Acid (2.0%): Regulates skin shedding and controls sebum production, both functions are necessary to keep from clogging your pores, thereby making your skin less favorable for the growth and proliferation of pimple-causing bacteria.
- Glycolic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that delivers mild and gentle exfoliation to hasten skin regeneration and renewal.
- Witch Hazel Leaf Extract: Helps balance your skin oils to help prevent greasy skin.
- Bisabolol: Strengthens skin synthesis and has anti-inflammatory properties that calm irritated skin and encourage the appearance of a smoother, more even toned skin.
Directions to Use
Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment must be applied on affected area after a fresh cleanse. Use twice daily then, reduce frequency when you see flaking.
- Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment is an inexpensive pimple treatment solution that you can use on your full face or, as a spot treatment.
- This product offers a two-phased solution to heal your acne — first, it treats the inflammation then, it turns over your skin to surface a newer, unifected, and unblemished layer.
- Some reviews indicate that this product is capable of clearing up your acne issue overnight.
- This product can cause your skin to peel off and become painful.
- Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment reviews by users have expressed how this product does not layer well with other products in their regimens, be that another acne treatment solution or, makeup, and makes everything ball up and flake off of the skin.
Does Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients, AHAs and BHAs, witch hazel, and other synthetic and botanical ingredients in this formula, depending on your history of allergies.
- Increased photosensitivity due to salicylic acid and glycolic acid.
Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment gives your skin an exfoliating and purifying benefit that promotes your clearer and brighter complexion. It comes with a caveat though, and there are risks for certain types of skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."