Clean and Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
What Is Clean and Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial?
Clean and Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub, brings the deeper, better kind of clean to every time you wash your face, and specifically provides the following benefits for your skin:
- Rid your skin of excess oil, dirt and other impurities on the surface of your skin and stuck in your pores.
- Lightens your dark spots and brightens your overall skin complexion.
- Delivers natural healing and skin rejuvenation from natural ingredients that include papaya and lemon. Although it contains certain ingredients which may lead to skin irritation.
- Incorporates micro-beads for a deeper, more thorough cleansing with every stroke.
Recommended for use for all skin care types, this product is manufactured by Clean and Clear, one of the brands under Johnson & Johnson Group of Companies.
What Are The Ingredients In Clean and Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial?
- Caffeine: Stimulates the microcirculation underneath the areas beneath application areas.
- Lemon: Having strong natural astringent properties, it helps your skin become its fairest and finest like you’ve never seen it before.
- Papaya: Has natural astringent and skin brightening properties that contributes to your attainment of glowing skin.
- Tocopheryl acetate: This conditions and protect the skin. However, since this is a synthetic form of vitamin E, it may irritate the skin.
How To Apply Clean and Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial
- Wet your face before applying a dime-sized amount of Clean and Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub to your skin.
- Massage your skin gently in upward, circular motion for about 10 seconds before rinsing off the product completely.
Benefits Of Clean and Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial
- Multifunctional product that delivers more than just a soothing cleanse to rid your tired skin of flaking and other impurities on the surface and in your pores.
- Made with micro-beads, this product is capable of drawing out impurities stuck inside your pores. Although there is no clinical evidence backing up this claim.
- Encourages the activation of your skin’s natural healing, rejuvenation and renewal mechanisms.
Disadvantages Of Clean and Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial
- Product contains Sodium Laureth Sulfate which leaves behind product residue that clogs pores which, in turn, can start an infection and make your skin breakout most especially of you have chronically irritated or acne-prone skin.
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that can accumulate in your body and eventually may have negative repercussions to your brain and nerve health.
- Product contains parabens, toxic chemicals that have been shown to affect the behavior of hormones which, in turn, leads to poor organ performance.
- Beneficial components in this product’s formula are so nil that these may not be potent enough to redound to positive long-term benefits for your skin.
Final Verdict: Clean and Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial
Clean and Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub delivers cleaner skin. Although, when it comes to the clearer part, doubt arises. How your skin reacts to the product, most especially given the potentially irritating ingredients in its formula, will determine whether you will indeed have blemish-free skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Scrub Cleanser Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."