Clean & Clear Morning Burst Scrub Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Scrub Description
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub contains beads, caffeine, and lemon in order to exfoliate skin first thing in the morning. The scrub can be used by people of all skin types. This scrub is manufactured by Johnson & Johnson, known worldwide for its budget-friendly products. It is sold in various retailers across the country at an average price of $5.47 for a 5 fluid oz container.
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Scrub Ingredients
- Caffeine: Known to lift the skin and can reduce puffiness around the eyes. It contains many antioxidants that protect aging skin.
- Papaya: Can brighten dark spots in the skin, exfoliate the skin, and prevents skin damage. Hydrates the skin and can heal cuts and burns. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Lemon: Contains vitamin C, lightens the skin, and provides fragrance.
- Glycerin: Moisturizes the skin and prevents the skin from drying out.
- Caprylyl Glycol: Emollient and moisturizer. A stabilizer known to increase antibacterial properties in other preservatives.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E. Contains antioxidants that reverse damage in the skin and prevent further harm. Some studies have shown tocopheryl acetate may be a mild toxicant when used excessively.
- Jojoba Seed Extract: Effective moisturizer and can prevent skin infections in dry skin by forming a protective barrier. It is easily absorbed into the dermis because of its similarity to the skin’s natural oils.
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Scrub Directions
Wet the face and squeeze some of the product onto the hands. Massage gently into the dermis and avoid the eye area. Rinse off with water and pat dry. Use 2-3 times weekly for best results. Meant to be used in the morning.
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Scrub Advantages
- The list of ingredients is available online.
- Sold in many retailers across the country, many of which also have online stores as well.
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub is safe for all skin types.
- The price of the scrub is lower than that of other skincare products, making it affordable for most people.
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Scrub Disadvantages
- Return policies for this product are unclear and could depend on the location where the scrub was purchased.
- Ingredient quantities and percentages are not online.
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub contains fragrance and artificial coloring.
- Lemon is known to sensitize the skin and should not be used before sun exposure.
Meant to be used in the morning to wake the skin, Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub includes fragrances such as lemon, papaya, and caffeine.
Manufactured by Johnson & Johnson, the scrub is available in various retailers across the country. Unfortunately return policies vary depending on where the scrub is purchased. Customers who may want to try the product should known it includes lemon, which could lighten their skin and cause it to be more sensitive to sunlight.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Scrub Cleanser Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."