Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Gel ReviewAdvertising Disclosure ?
Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel, US $26 for 30 ml, is an acne treatment solution that is formulated with salicylic acid as its primary ingredient, and which compares itself to delivering prescription-strength acne treatment. More specifically, this product promises to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Treats and eliminates your acne-infested skin
- Purifies your pores and regularly unclogs these to prevent new infections from happening
- Lightens acne marks to give your skin a flawless complexion with regular product use
- Tightens your skin and leaves it with a smoother, more even toned surface
- Strengthens your skin surface to make it more resilient to infection, inflammation and damage
This product has been formulated by Clinique, a subsidiary of The Estée Lauder Group of Companies, which pioneered skin care science in what used to be a beauty-focused cosmetics and personal care industry.
- Salicylic Acid (1.0%): Unclogs your pores of acne-causing impurities and eliminates the bacteria in the process, while simultaneously regulating oil production and skin shedding to prevent future infections
- Witch Hazel: Helps in regulation excess oil to keep your skin from greasing which makes it more prone to acne infections, while also tightening your skin for a smoother complexion and lightening acne marks
- Sugar Kelp Extract: Helps rebuild and fortify your outer skin layer while also improving skin synthesis, making your skin better able to resist damage and infection
- Sea Whip Extract: Its natural anti-inflammatory properties calms and soothes inflamed and severely irritated skin
Use Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel with your morning and evening skin care regimens. Apply on full surface for moderate to severe cases of acne or, use as a spot treatment for mild cases of acne.
- This product is formulated with salicylic acid, one of the ingredients with the most well-established reputation when it comes to clearing and treating skin of acne.
- Product formula is also designed to strengthen your skin’s protection and resilience against future damage and infection.
- Product is not formulated with parabens, is oil-free, and will not clog your pores.
- Product is formulated with only 1.0% salicylic acid which may have little impact in clearing your skin or acne, whereas most other similar products are formulated with salicylic acid that is at least 2.0% to 3.0%.
- This product is formulated with denatured alcohol which is instantly irritating to any skin type, and cause permanent damages to the skin matrix with long-term use.
- Butylene glycol, a highly irritating compound, is also present in the formula.
At first glance, Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel, seems like just most other acne treatment products that promises to deliver what this product commits to deliver. Unfortunately, the presence of drying alcohol in the solution should already immediately cross out this product from your options list because alcohol guarantees that this product will do your skin more harm than good.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."