Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream
Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream Overview
Created to promote a systematic approach to skincare, Clinique Laboratories LLC, an Estee Lauder company, was establish in 1968. Touted as one of the world’s leading developers and promoters of prestigious skincare, makeup, hair and fragrance products, it targets a variety of unique skin types and requirements. Clinique’s approach rests in its 3-step system of cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize. Headquartered in New York City, Clinique was Estee Launder’s answer to its younger demographic that still battled the skin challenges of teenagers while beginning to experience the signs of adult aging.
Sporting a crisp white and mint green color scheme with cosmetic color accents, Clinique.com plays up its target demographic with Back to School picks, and the subtext, “Allergy Tested, 100% Fragrance Free.” The website’s primary top bars include links to bestsellers, what’s new, gifts/e-gifts, closeouts, membership, store events and special offers, while the secondary bar addresses its 3-step process and links to its product categories. The three steps and its five skin type levels personalize the entire skincare line to the individual user. While the site provides a skin type indicator and product recommendation tool, no ingredient list, clinical research or result photos are provided.
Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream – Product Description
Clinique’s skincare line undertakes the skin concerns of the tweeners who are emerging from teen-hood to impede the skin’s aging. Its subcategories include makeup removers, cleaners, exfoliates, moisturizers, acne fighters, anti-aging, roseaca and products especially formulated for the eyes. Missing from this chorus line of skincare products is its Anti-gravity Firming Cream. Hosted at such anchor department store retailers as Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom’s, is Clinique’s Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream and its Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream.
Priced between $39.50 and $47, the Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream’s purpose rests in its ability to lift and smooth through a rich hydrating formulation and its collagen-boosting effects to fade the appearance of wrinkles while it tightens the skin. Beyond that, reference to specific ingredients is not provided on the main website or through the third-party retailers. Due to its limited availability, an online chat with a sales consultant was initiated and confirmed that the product was replaced with the Zero Gravity Repairwear Lift Firming Cream. The consultant also suggested contacting Clinique’s Gone But Not Forgotten program via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-216-7173 to locate the discontinued product.
With over 70 reviews spanning the web it is imaginable that the ratings hit every point on the review scale. Many were pleased with results and some felt the cream was too thick and rich.
Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream Advantage
- Clinique has 40 years of catering to the unique skin types of its clients.
- Widely reviewed, Clinique’s Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream is well-received.
- Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream’s formula boosts the skin’s natural renewal processes.
- The online chat consultant was thorough and courteous.
Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream – Drawbacks
- Clinque’s Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream is discontinued but may be available through the company’s Gone But Not Forgotten program.
- Relying on its extensive history, no clinical research or ingredient information is provided.
Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream – The Bottom line
Because of Estee Lauder’s response to the unique needs of its tweener sector, Clinique establishes a skincare regime that fosters long-lasting brand loyalty. Having the backing of such skincare powerhouses as Clinique and Estee Lauder, the Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream may not require the usual scrutiny of research information and results photos. While an actual ingredient list would help the discerning consumer link the hype with the science, the overwhelmingly positive reviews may be enough to push the skeptic to the online retailer or the makeup counter.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.