Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Clinique Laboratories LLC, an Estee Lauder company, was establish in 1968 to promote a systematic approach to skincare. Clinique’s approach rests in its 3-step system of cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize. Headquartered in New York City, Clinique was Estee Launder’s answer to its younger demographic that still battled the skin challenges of teenagers while beginning to experience the signs of adult aging. While the site provides a skin type indicator and product recommendation tool, no ingredient list, clinical research or result photos are provided.
Clinique’s skincare line undertakes the skin concerns of the tweeners who are emerging from teen-hood to impede the skin’s aging. The Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream’s purpose rests in its ability to lift and smooth through a rich hydrating formulation and its collagen-boosting effects to fade the appearance of wrinkles while it tightens the skin. Beyond that, reference to specific ingredients is not provided on the main website or through the third-party retailers. Also, Product price is not mentioned in official website.
What Are The Ingredients In Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream?
- Dimethicone: This moisturizer treats or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations. However, burning, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This keeps the skin hydrated, plump and soft for long. However, it may also result to redness and itching.
Benefits of Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream
- Clinique has 40 years of catering to the unique skin types of its clients. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Widely reviewed, Clinique’s Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream is well-received.
- Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream’s formula boosts the skin’s natural renewal processes.
Disadvantages of Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream
- Clinque’s Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream is discontinued but may be available through the company’s Gone But Not Forgotten program.
- Relying on its extensive history, no clinical research or ingredient information is provided.
Final verdict: Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream
Because of Estee Lauder’s response to the unique needs of its tweener sector, Clinique establishes a skincare regime that fosters long-lasting brand loyalty. Having the backing of such skincare powerhouses as Clinique and Estee Lauder, the Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Lift Cream may not require the usual scrutiny of research information and results photos. While an actual ingredient list would help the discerning consumer link the hype with the science, the overwhelmingly positive reviews may be enough to push the skeptic to the online retailer or the makeup counter. However the effect of this product is temporary.This product do not offers money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."