Clinique City Block Anti Pollution Review: Does It Really Work?
Clinique even better city block anti-pollution SPF40 Introduction
Clinique even better city block anti-pollution SPF40, US $64 for a 1 oz. tube, is a tinted sunscreen.
What Does Clinique even better city block anti-pollution SPF40 Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is capable of delivering the following benefits:
- Deliver protection from the traditional environmental stressors but also that of modern-day urban pollution which both cause skin to become damaged and aged
- Blocks out UV as well as pollutants from reaching your skin, penetrating it, and degrade it
- Give your skin a subtle tint that makes your skin glow with a healthier appearance
- Boost your skin’s moisture levels
- Enhance the fairness, evenness and brightness of your overall skin tone
Clinique even better city block anti-pollution SPF40 Manufacturer’s Detail
From the skincare brand that increased the public demand for professionally formulated skincare products, Clinique, comes this product that claims to protect your skin from UV as well as from other harsh environmental elements that can damage and age your skin. Among Clinique’s unique branding is the white lab gown worn by in-store sales people and artists, little do people know that it was also Clinique who pioneered the categorization of skin types and the formulation of products that specifically catered to each one.
Working of Clinique even better city block anti-pollution SPF40
This product works by delivering sun protection first before it creates a glowing , very sheer coverage for your skin.
Clinique Even Better City Block Anti-Pollution SPF40 Ingredients
- Octinoxate (7.50%), Octisalate (2.00%): Chemical sunscreen actives
- Titanium Dioxide (5.20%), Zinc Oxide (6.00%): Mineral sunscreen ingredients that provide physical means of sun shield
- Antioxidants: Derived from several plant extracts, these significantly improve your skin’s protection from environmental causes of damage that includes UV but also pollution and free radicals
- Algae Extract: Super hydrates your skin to give it more cushion from damaging factors and give your skin a healthier appearance at the same time
- Rosemary Extract: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties, this ingredient promotes a calmer, more relaxed skin that gives it a brighter, healthier and more even toned complexion
- Rice Bran Extract: Promotes improved skin moisture as it simultaneously enhances the brightness of your complexion
Clinique Even Better City Block Anti-Pollution SPF40 Pros
- Lightly tinted, this product was colored to match almost any possible natural skin color.
- This product is made to function as a sunscreen first with a secondary objective of providing you with a good coverage.
- The formula has a gel like consistency that makes it adhere better to the surface of your skin rather than sink in.
Clinique Even Better City Block Anti-Pollution SPF40 Cons
- The manufacturer only made this sunscreen available in 1 shade which does not give you much choice.
- This product still uses chemical sunscreen actives which have been demonstrated to lead to ill side effects that affect your overall health and well-being.
Clinique Even Better City Block Anti-Pollution SPF40 Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including sunscreen actives and butylene glycol
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for irregularities in estrogen and endocrine related organ functions due to chemical sunscreen actives and BHT
Clinique even better city block anti-pollution SPF40 must be used as part of your morning routine, applied after cleansing and toning. Reapply often throughout the day to maintain the potency of its sunscreen function.
Clinique even better city block anti-pollution SPF40 is loaded with ingredients that give you great sun protection and coverage. Unfortunately, the benefits come with so much toxins as well. If you’re conscious about what goes into your sunscreen, you’ll do yourself good by not compromising your preferences.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."