Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 Toner Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 Toner?
Clinique Laboratories was the first to introduce dermatologically formulated and approved products and successfully marketed the brand that way. Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2, US $15 for 6.7 fl. oz., is a product intended to help clean and clear your skin by delivering mild exfoliation suitable for daily use.
As per the claims made by manufacturer, This product works by giving your skin a gentle exfoliation on a regular basis. The formula is designed to help control excessive oil production and greasing which, in turn, helps in purifying and clarifying your skin as acne-causing bacteria are kept off of your pores and skin surface. However it cause skin infection such as redness or swelling.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 Toner?
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 Toner– Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 Toner?
- Benefits of Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 Toner
- Disadvantages of Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 Toner
- Does Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 Toner Have Any Side Effects?
- How To Apply Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 Toner
- Final Verdict: Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 Toner
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 Toner– Does It Really Work?
This product has been claimed to be specially formulated to deliver the following improvements that benefit your gorgeous skin:
- Purifies your pores by dissolving away grime stuck on your surface and pores.
- Lifts and eliminates dead skin sitting on your skin.
- Preps your skin to better receive treatment and make the most out of your serums and creams.
- Preps your skin to receive makeup and help your cosmetics cling better on and blend in better with your skin.
- Gives your skin a refreshing, uplifting feel that helps you get rid of dullness and fatigue.
What are the Ingredients in Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 Toner?
- Salicylic Acid: Helps regulate skin flaking and supports your skin in exercising control over oil production, making your skin less inviting for acne-causing bacteria to thrive in.
- Witch Hazel: Has natural astringent and toning properties that helps control the production of natural skin oils and keep the grease off of your skin, effectively helping in acne prevention.
- Menthol: Gives your skin a refreshingly cool sensation that significantly revives your skin’s lively and vibrant complexion.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Supports your skin in holding significantly higher amounts of moisture that help plump your skin and keeps your skin hydrated for longer periods of time. However it cause skin infection such as redness or swelling.
Benefits of Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 Toner
- Salicylic acid is a key ingredient used to regulate and control excessive oil production and greasing, and has been proven to be helpful in treating and preventing acne breakouts.
- This product has been composed to deliver multiple functions, giving you more value for your dollar with every drop.
- It is both capable of delivering instant and buildable improvements to your skin’s health and appearance but may cause redness or swelling.
Disadvantages of Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 Toner
- The formula can render a tingling and burning sensation on your skin, which can literally mean that your skin may be manifesting signs of irritation.
- This product may not be suitable for use on all types of skin due to its potentially extremely drying after effect.
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 reviews made by users point out how the product made them breakout more, most especially affecting those who have sensitive and acne prone-skin types.
- This formula contains Sodium hyaluronate to supports your skin in holding significantly higher amounts of moisture that help plump your skin but it may leads to skin infection such as redness or swelling.
Does Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 Toner Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Mild to severe cases of contact dermatitis and other manifestations of allergic reactions due to denatured alcohol, salicylic acid, butylene glycol, menthol, fragrance ingredients, and artificial colorants.
- Increased potential for permanent skin damage when exposed to alcohol for a long period of time on a regular basis.
- Increased risk for endocrine-related diseases due BHT.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol.
How To Apply Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 Toner
- Soak a cotton pad with a generous amount of Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2.
- Smooth the wet cotton all over your face, neck and chest.
- Ideally, this product should be used right after you cleanse your skin, day and night, for best results.
Final Verdict: Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 Toner
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 has become a traditional favorite that continues to enjoy a mass following. In many cases, it’s because it was a habit passed on from one generation to the next. If you aren’t that sentimental, however, it will not be difficult for your to see what this product is really made up of and why, quite with high probability, this product will probably not suit your skin. This product does not offer return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."