Clinique Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Clinique HydroBlur Moisturizer?
Clinique Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer is a skincare product that is meant to hydrate your skin for a supple looking skin. It is responsible in proving matter moisturization and blurs the imperfections on your skin to give you a flawless skin.
This Moisturizer is used to prepare your skin for makeup so that you can obtain the desired look. Although it may not be suitable for all skin types.
It has been created to be used by people with combination, normal or oily skin. It is meant to fight oiliness on your skin so that you can keep a better looking skin. This product has been manufactured without paraben making it quality formula.
Clinique HydroBlur Moisturizer – Does It Really Work?
This is a skincare formula by Clinique Company. It claims to offer skin care products that are customized according to the type of your skin and its concern.
Clinique HydroBlur Moisturizer works well through hydrating your skin for improved look. Based on the manufacturer’s claims, the formula offers the benefits below to your skin:
- It offers all day hydration to your skin to keep it supple.
- It is a lightweight formula that has no oil in it.
- It is known to work well as perfect primer for your foundation, powder or tinted moisturizers.
What Are The Ingredients In Clinique HydroBlur Moisturizer?
Clinique HydroBlur Moisturizer ingredients are as follows:
- Dimethicone- it helps in forming a protective barrier in your skin that is responsible in preventing water loss to keep your skin well hydrated all day long. However can actually increase skin irritation.
- Glycerin- it is known to act as humectant as it helps in keeping the required amount of moisture in your complexion.
- Shea butter- it is meant to relieve dry skin, windburn and sunburn. It also reduces the appearance of aging signs.
- Mango seed butter- it is responsible in moisturizing your skin.
How To Apply Clinique HydroBlur Moisturizer
As per manufacturer guidelines you can use this product in the following three ways:
- Clean your skin and apply Clinique HydroBlur Moisturizer for immediate filter as well as providing hydration for all day long.
- You can use it as perfect primer for powder, tinted moisturizers or foundation.
- You can also use it throughout the day over your makeup or as needed.
Benefits Of Clinique HydroBlur Moisturizer
- Clinique HydroBlur Moisturizer helps in reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- It minimizes the size of your skin’s pores. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- It is absorbed quickly for instant filter.
Disadvantages Of Clinique HydroBlur Moisturizer
- There is less information on its components and their quantities have not been provided.
- This product is thick in nature.
- This product does not absorb well in the skin.
- This product may cause skin breakouts.
Does Clinique HydroBlur Moisturizer Have Any Side-Effects?
Clinique HydroBlur Moisturizer side effects are not provided by the manufacturer. Therefore, you should research on its ingredients to find out if they cause adverse effects or not.
Final Verdict: Clinique Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer
Clinique Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer is a lightweight formula that is meant to blur imperfections on your skin. It is also meant to provide hydration to your skin all day long and help in reducing surface shine for an improved look.
It can be used under your foundation or you can use it alone.This product may not be suitable for all skin types. On the other hand, you are advised to read carefully on the reviews found online for this formula. This is an important step that will help you determine if Clinique HydroBlur Moisturizer works well as expected or not.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."