Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Review: Is It Really Effective?
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Introduction
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap, US $14.50 for a 5.0 oz. tube, is a daily facial cleanser that helps you get rid of impurities that get tangled up in your skin everyday.
What Does Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Eliminate dirt, makeup, hardened oils, and other impurities by loosening up these debris
- Promote clearer, grease-free skin
- Remove even stubborn makeup without the need for another step to strip away your cosmetics
- Helps enhance the health of your skin by keeping lipids intact in spite of the thorough cleansing
- Preps your skin to receive the benefits from other products in your regimen
- Promote your skin’s clarity and radiance with daily use
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Manufacturer’s Detail
Clinique is the skin care brand that popularized professionally formulated products and skin care lines. The brand that became famous for the white lab gowns worn by its beauty advisors pioneered that formulation of skin care products based on different skin types or profiles. Clinique was later acquired and is still owned by Estée Lauder.
Working of Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
This product works by giving your skin a mild exfolation that lifts and eliminates impurities, including tough makeup and excess oils, from your skin.
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Ingredients
- Sodium Laurate Sulfate: Softens, lifts and dissolves impurities
- Aloe: Support your skin’s natural healing and rejuvenating mechanisms
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Pros
- This product does not contain synthetic fragrances.
- This formula excludes parabens, chemicals that can cause endocrine disruptions, which are added as preservatives.
- This product is oil-free and should suit people with oily and combination skin types the best.
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Cons
- The formula will not work well for people with dry to very dry skin, and probably also not for those with hyper sensitive and reactive skin types.
- This product has been reported by several users to cause extremely sensitizing dryness that could feel like burning and stinging on your skin.
- Product has been touted for its ability to strip your skin clear of makeup residues but, users have argued that it dries out the skin and strips off the skin’s natural oils as well.
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including SLS and other synthetic ingredients
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for diseases of the reproductive organs due to EDTA
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap must be used as Step 1 of your morning and evening skin care routine, no need to wipe away your makeup before cleansing.
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap does not appear to offer any added benefit other than to cleanse your skin. For which, it is fairly priced and at par with its competitors offering the same basic list of cleansing benefits. Based on multiple user reviews, however, it is evident that this product is not suitable for everyone.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."