CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Reviews And More.
What Is CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion?
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ is a skincare product that is meant to hydrate your dry skin so that you achieve a soft look. This Moisturizer is a formula that is suitable for dry and combination skin types.
It is a lightweight product that combats dryness for an improved skin appearance. It has no parabens in it making it a quality moisturizer. It is well known to strengthen skin’s moisture barrier to help in preventing loss of moisture. However this products effectiveness are not clinically backed.
You are reminded to read carefully the reviews found online for this product. These reviews will help you find out what other users say about it and may help you make final decision about it.
CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion – Does It Really Work?
CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion+ is meant to address dryness of your skin for a better skin. This product is responsible in strengthening the skin’s moisture barrier to ensure that there is no moisture loss.
Therefore your will be able to keep a well moisturized skin. The manufacturer claims the following about CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion+:
- It has been formulated without parabens or fragrances.
- It is meant to hydrate a dry skin.
- It is suitable for use by people with dry or combination skin.
- It is known to be non-acnegenic.
What Are The Ingredients In CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion+?
CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion+ ingredients are discussed below:
- Glycerin – it is meant to act as humectant. Therefore, it attracts water from environment into your skin. It reduces water loss, boosts moisture levels and strengthens the natural barrier of your skin but, also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Urea – it helps in binding water to your skin, minimize water loss and ensure that you keep hydrated skin.
- Sodium hyaluronate – it reduces water loss and boosts your skin’s moisture levels. It also moderates antioxidant activity for a healthy skin.
- Mineral oil – it is responsible in moisturizing your skin. It forms a barrier that prevents water from evaporating from the skin. It is also used to trap other vital ingredients into your skin for you to achieve maximum benefits from them.
How To Apply CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- You should apply it all over your face.
- Throat or other areas that the skin is dry.
- For you obtain best results out of it, you should use it after step 3 in the Clinique’s three step skin care system.
- It is used to strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier to help you keep a supple skin throughout the day.
- It is responsible in preventing water loss as well as attracting water from the environment onto your skin.
- Helps maintain maximum moisture balance in your skin but few ingredients in this formulation may cause skin irritation.
- There is no guarantee provided by the manufacturer.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
Benefits Of CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion
Disadvantages Of CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion
Does CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion Have Any Side-Effects?
Side effects of CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion+ are not mentioned in website. Therefore, you should research on its ingredients to determine possible adverse effects before suing it.
Final Verdict: CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ refers to a skincare formula that is meant to keep optimum levels of moisture in your skin. It is responsible in strengthening the skin’s moisture barrier so to prevent water loss. It is also meant to attract water from the environment to your skin and ensure that you keep hydrated skin.
CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion+ is used to help you achieve a soft and smooth looking skin. It makes sure that you obtain and keep young looking skin for long. However, you are required to check the reviews found online for this formula as well as researching more on the components found in it. This is an important step that helps you find out if it is safe and suitable for your needs or not. Because the product formulation contains potential skin irritant.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."