Clinique Pep-Start HydroRush Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Review: Work?
Clinique Pep-Start HydroRush Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Description
Clinique Pep-Start HydroRush Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20, US $29.50 for 50 ml, is a basic moisturizer infused with sun protection that promises to give you more everyday.
More specifically, this product is formulated to provide the following benefits that promote your overall skin health and beauty:
- Protect your skin from both the burning and cell damaging effects of too much UV exposure
- Enhance your skin’s moisture levels to promote round-the-clock hydration that keeps your skin soft, supple and comfortably moisturized for hours.
- Reinforces and rebuilds your skin’s surface layer to strengthen it and make it more resilient to damage and infection
Clinique, which forms part of the Estée Lauder Group of Companies, is the personal care industry giant’s response to the growing consumer demand for professionally formulated products made available directly to users, packaged in dainty jars and bottles.
Clinique Pep-Start HydroRush Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Ingredients
- Avobenzone (3.0%) and Octisalate (5.0%): Chemical sunscreen actives that block both the deep penetrating UVA rays and sun burning UVB rays that damage your skin superficially and deep within
- St. Paul’s Wort Extract: Has anti-inflammatory properties that helps relieve your skin from the potentially irritating side effect of the chemical sunscreens in this formula but also from irritation caused by UV damage
- Caffeine: Improves the moisture and nutrition content of your skin by enhancing fluid and oxygen circulation which helps restore your skin from damage and irritation caused by UV
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts moisture from the surroundings to rest on the surface of your skin, giving your skin the comforting feel of being well hydrated
- Peptides: Improves communication among your skin cells which speeds up various mechanisms involved in renewing your skin
Clinique Pep-Start HydroRush Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 must be applied at least 15 minutes before stepping out into the sun.
Clinique Pep-Start HydroRush Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Advantages
- This product is designed with a non-greasy, lightweight formula.
- This product is multi-functional, providing you with multiple benefits that goes beyond what a basic moisturizer would.
- A Clinique Pep Start SPF 20 review cited that this product goes well under makeup.
Clinique Pep-Start HydroRush Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Disadvantages
- This product contains very limited varieties of moisturizing and antioxidant ingredients.
- This product uses synthetic sunscreen ingredients that have been shown to be toxic and have the potential for adversely affecting your endocrine functions.
- A Clinique Pep Start SPF 20 review posted by a user who claims to have combination skin cited the sloppy feel this product had on the user’s skin.
Clinique Pep-Start HydroRush Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 is a great concept combining primarily sun protection and moisturizing functions in a single formulation. A deeper look at what it is made of, however, will leave you unimpressed with the moisturizer side of the equation. You might be better off getting two separate products to replace it.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: