Clinique Spot Corrector: Does Clinique Spot Corrector Work?
Clinique Spot Corrector Overview
Clinique Spot Corrector, like the name implies, aims to correct the appearance of dark spots on the skin by evening out the skin tone. Blemishes, age spots, and other similar marks will visibly lighten. Clinique Spot Corrector‘s formulation has a 53% improvement rating based on clinical trials conducted on the product, and has been regaled with countless awards, including Best Beauty Breakthrough at the Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards 2011 and Best Beauty Breakthrough at the Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards 2011.
Ingredients Contained In This Product
Dianella Ensifolia, Ascorbic Glucoside, Blackout Yeast, Salicylic Acid, and Glucosamine
Clinique Spot Corrector – Product Description
The most notable thing about Clinique Spot Corrector is probably the fact that unlike most skin lightening products, it does not contain Hydroquinone, a harsh bleaching agent that may not be suited for some users. Instead Clinique uses Dianella Ensifolia molecule, a powerful antioxidant that controls pigmentation. Clinique Spot Corrector also contains Ascorbic Glucoside for evening out dark spots and Glucosamine and Salicylic Acid for skin exfoliation.
As part of a skin regimen, when used twice a day, Clinique Spot Corrector can effectively make dark marks on the skin disappear after only a month of regular use. A 30ml vial of Clinique Spot Corrector retails for around $62 (£39) and is available on its official website as well as in other third party retail websites and high-end cosmetics stores.
Clinique Spot Corrector Advantages
- Product does not contain Hydroquinone
- Product is dermatologically approved, allergy tested, and scent-free
- Skin can lighten after only 1 month of use, visible results can be seen after 12 weeks of use
- Product has promising clinical trial results
- Suitable for users of all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Available through the official website as well as other third party sellers and high-end stores
- Some stores may offer a free sample of the product
Clinique Spot Corrector Drawbacks
- Manufacturer recommends that other products be used along with the product in question
- Product does not contain sunscreen
- A money-back guarantee does not seem to be offered
Clinique Spot Corrector – The Bottom Line
Clinique is a trusted name in skin care products, and they assure customers that Clinique Spot Corrector will yield results in as little as 4 weeks. It is available through many online retailers, including its official product website, and can also be bought and tried in person at various high-end beauty stores. However, it is priced higher than similar products and does not come with a money-back guarantee—customers who exclusively buy and use Clinique products and trust their quality may not view this as a problem.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.