Clinique Super City Block Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Clinique Super City Block?
As per the manufacturer, Clinique Super City Block is an SPF40 sunscreen with a lightweight formula for everyday use. It protects skin from harmful, aging UV rays, and can also be used as a makeup primer. It is suitable for any skin type.
Clinique Super City Block is $25.00 on the manufacturer’s site. However, the company’s satisfaction guarantee only applies to products purchased through the Clinique official site. Although it may not be suitable for all skin types.
What Are The Ingredients In Clinique Super City Block?
Please note that no ingredient list was provided on the main site. The list below was found through outside sources.
- Octinoxate 7.50%: This ingredient is used in sunscreens and to protect from skin damage.
- Octisalate 2.00%: This ingredient is used to absorb the full range of UVB rays from the sun.
- Titanium Dioxide 5.20%: This ingredient protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered no risk of skin sensitivity. Because its gentle, titanium dioxide is a great sunscreen active for sensitive, redness-prone skin.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent.this ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
How To Apply Clinique Super City Block
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Simply blend into the face using fingertips.
Benefits Of Clinique Super City Block
- Protects skin from harmful UV rays.
- Works as a makeup primer. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- Lightweight, easily blended formula.
Disadvantages Of Clinique Super City Block
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied.
- This product may feel greasy when applied.
- This product is not suitable for all skin types.
- This product may cause Clogged pores.
Final Verdict : Clinique Super City Block
Clinique Super City Block can protect the skin from sun rays but there is no documentation backing the effectiveness of this particular formulation, the product does contain many well-known sunscreens and anti-caking agents to provide a powerful, lightweight formula. However, it also contains some questionable ingredients like plastic and nylon which can be dangerous to the skin. Given that it contains questionable ingredients, we do not recommend purchasing it, any ingredients not fully disclosing its purpose can provide bad side effects.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: