Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer Review: Effective?
Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer Description
Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer replenishes skin after exposure to pollutants, the sun’s rays, and other elements that harm the skin. It is available in three varieties to suit different skin needs. The moisturizer is sold and manufactured by Clinique, a reputable brand known for its make-up and skin care products. It is sold for $49.50, and Clinique offers a return policy as well.
Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer Ingredients
- Dimethicone: Anti-foaming agent and known skin conditioner and protectant. Creates a protective barrier on the skin and can protect skin from certain skin infections. Used to treat effects of eczema.
- Shea Butter: Potent natural moisturizer that mimics the skin’s natural oils and repels water.
- Jojoba Esters: Create a barrier that protects the skin, effective in the treatment of dry skin.
- Glycerin: Naturally-occurring substance that balances water levels and protects the skin.
- Glyceryl Stearate: Ester of stearic acid and glycerin. Lubricates the skin to promote a more youthful appearance.
- PEG-100 Stearate: Emollient and emulsifier. A water-soluble ester that protects and coats the skin. Can also clean the skin
- Rosemary Extract: contains vitamin B6, iron, manganese, and calcium to promote increased collagen production and prevent wrinkles.
Use every night on clean skin. The moisturizer is available in three varieties: very dry skin, dry-combination skin, and oily-combination skin.
Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer Advantages
- Contains many antioxidants that protect the skin from further damage and repair it from damage caused by pollutants and environmental factors.
- All ingredients used in Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer are listed online.
- Clinique is well-known in the skin care industry and in pop culture for the quality of their products.
- Various versions of the product are available to suit different skin types.
Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer Disadvantages
- Even the ingredients of the cream are listed online, the amounts of main ingredients aren’t published online.
- Although the product is sold and manufactured by a well-known manufacturer, its official website does not provide links of evidence that could substantiate claims made.
- Many of Clinique’s products are meant to be used along with accompanying creams or serums in a given line.
- A return policy is mentioned, but Clinique doesn’t mention time limits.
Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer contains ingredients that hydrate and protect the skin from damage caused during the day. It is manufactured by Clinique, which is well-respected in the skin care and beauty industries. The moisturizer comes in three varieties in order to suit different skin care needs. A return and exchange policy is also available for products purchased from Clinique’s official website, though people who buy the moisturizer at other retailers must abide by the policies they set. Something that makes Clinique different is that they create entire lines of products for their skin care lines. Though this moisturizer works well on its own, it is enhanced by the use of other products. This can become costly for people who come to depend on the moisturizer for their skincare regimen.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: