Clinique Daily Eye Benefits can be used for all skin types. It helps restore firmness, reduce puffiness, while lessening the dryness with the soothing invisible cream.Since the eye area is non fatty and almost transparent, the blood vessels tend to collect and become more obvious. Over time the elasticity of skin decreases, causing it to stretch, and become less firm. Special skin care moisturizing creams like this one help to rejuvenate and repair damage creating a more youthful appearance.
Clinique – Product Description
Clinique Daily Eye Benefits is a new daily eye cream that has been allergy tested and is 100% fragrance free. This non greasy formula firms the eye area, smoothes and soothes for a refreshed renewed appearance. This is ideal for someone to use right before bed to look refreshed and awake by morning. The eye creams are Ophthalmologist tested for the customer’s safety. The test involves reporting any sensitivity or irritation, burning or stinging, while applying twice a day, and examination of the contact lenses after four weeks. Clinique offers a skin test on their web site to see if a product will be right for your skin type. This dermatologist developed set of eight questions will help determine your skin type and tone to better choose products from Clinique. The results will reveal which products will work best for your type of skin. You may need to update occasionally due to changes in your skin, the weather, climate, age, hormones, the seasons, or as your needs change.
- It softens the skin while soothing, creating a natural beautiful eye.
- The daily eye treatment is perfect for all skin types.
- The cream reduces puffiness and tones down redness around eyes, especially if you have been crying.
- This product is thicker than most eye creams, making it ideal for at night application.
- The ingredients are fragrance free and allergy tested.
- Clinique products are non-acnegenic so they do not cause breakouts or clog pores.
- This is an Ophthalmologist tested product.
- Using the cream is safe for contact wearing individuals.
- There was no animal testing of this product done.
Clinique – Drawbacks
- The active ingredient list is only if requested.
- The web site is very vague on this apparently newer product.
- They do not talk about what ingredients are involved in making this product great.
- There is no explanation of HOW it works.
- A 0.5 ounce jar is $34.00.
- This Clinique Daily Eye Benefits product is available at fine Clinique counters and on line.
Clinique – The Bottomline
Since darkness under the eyes can be caused by heredity, and lack of sleep, the thinning of the skin makes the blood vessels more visible. Using a concealer is only a short term disguise to the problem. Using Clinique Daily Eye Benefit is a better way to help remedy the darkness. This cream can be used by all skin types twice daily for control and maintenance of puffiness, dark circles, redness, and dryness around the eye area.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."