Coco Genix Eye Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Coco Genix Eye Serum?
As per the manufacturer, Coco Genix Anti-Gravity Corrective Eye Serum is a concentrated topical treatment for the delicate skin in the eye area. It is formulated to effectively combat the three most problematic skin aging problems which are wrinkles, dark circles under the eyes and puffiness. It uses a combination of active ingredients including advanced peptides and moisturizing emollients that reverse skin aging signs while also slowing down the aging process of the skin.
The product is from Coco Genix which claims to be one of America’s premier anti-aging skin care companies. However, it is not known in the United States and its presence is better in the European market. The company only offers two products which are both anti-aging formulations. Coco Genix still hasn’t established a good reputation in the skin care industry but they offer a money back guarantee on their products.
Coco Genix Eye Serum : Does It Really Work?
Coco Genix Anti-Gravity Corrective Eye Serum is said to be powered by nature to combat the three most problematic aging signs on the skin. It works to improve the firmness and elasticity of the skin while visibly reducing the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles. The formulation also works to reduce the dreaded puffiness in the eye area caused by aging and other factors. It contains active ingredients that improve blood flow in order to address the cause of dark circles and puffiness in the eye area. It also boosts collagen production in the skin in order to reduce the severity of wrinkles and fine lines.
Claims made by the manufacturer:
- Soft, non-greasy formula that is easy to absorb
- Uses advanced anti-aging technology plus coconut oil and other natural extracts
- Reduces the severity of wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness.
What Are The Ingredients In Coco Genix Eye Serum?
- Hyaluronic Acid – This is a powerful moisturizer that is completely natural.It reduces moisture loss from the evaporation process. It helps in slowing down the development of skin aging signs by keeping the skin hydrated. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Coconut Oil – This is a natural moisturizing agent that helps prevent dryness and damage. Thus, it helps prevent premature skin aging and works to slow down the aging process of the skin.
- ARGIRELINE– This ingredient purpose is of reducing the visible signs of aging, especially face wrinkles.
Benefits Of Coco Genix Eye Serum
- The formulation uses a combination of natural ingredients. Although there is no clinical evidence backing this claim.
- The formulation is for three of the most problematic skin aging signs
- This product helps increase collagen production.
Disadvantages Of Coco Genix Eye Serum
- There is little information on the formulation available
- The active ingredients are not discussed in detail on the product’s website
- It is not from an established manufacturer of skin care products
- Some people may experience skin irritation from the formula
- There are feedbacks saying it is not very effective and some even say it doesn’t really work
How To Apply Coco Genix Eye Serum
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Before application of Coco Genix Anti-Gravity Corrective Eye Serum, wash your face with a cleanser of your choice then dry thoroughly.
- Apply tiny dots all over your face then massage gently into your skin to make sure that the active ingredients are thoroughly absorbed.
- Use in the morning and evening in order to experience the best results possible. Upon opening, the formula should be used within 30 days since the active ingredients may reduce in effectiveness.
Final Verdict : Coco Genix Eye Serum
Coco Genix Anti-Gravity Corrective Eye Serumuses a good combination of active ingredients. On the other hand, some people are sensitive to the formula and there are also feedbacks saying it is not very effective. All in all, this is still an anti-aging serum for the eye area that is worth trying.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.