Coco Genix Eye Serum Review
Coco Genix Anti-Gravity Corrective Eye Serum is a concentrated topical treatment for the delicate skin in the eye area. It is formulated to effectively combat the three most problematic skin aging problems which are wrinkles, dark circles under the eyes and puffiness. It uses a combination of active ingredients including advanced peptides and powerful moisturizing emollients that reverse skin aging signs while also slowing down the aging process of the skin. One 15 ml bottle is supply for about 30 days and it is priced $33.
Coco Genix Eye Serum Claims
- Soft, non-greasy formula that is easy to absorb
- Made in the United States of America
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Uses advanced anti-aging technology plus coconut oil and other natural extracts
- Reduces the severity of wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness
About The Manufacturer
The product is from Coco Genix which claims to be one of America’s premier anti-aging skin care companies. However, it is not known in the United States and its presence is better in the European market. The company only offers two products which are both anti-aging formulations. The two are manufactured in the United States in a facility approved by the FDA. Coco Genix still hasn’t established a good reputation in the skin care industry but they offer a money back guarantee on their products.
How Does Coco Genix Eye Serum Work?
Coco Genix Anti-Gravity Corrective Eye Serum is said to be powered by nature to combat the three most problematic aging signs on the skin. It works to improve the firmness and elasticity of the skin while visibly reducing the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles. The formulation also works to reduce the dreaded puffiness in the eye area caused by aging and other factors. It contains active ingredients that improve blood flow in order to address the cause of dark circles and puffiness in the eye area. It also boosts collagen production in the skin in order to reduce the severity of wrinkles and fine lines.
Coco Genix Eye Serum Active Ingredients
- Matrixyl 3000 – This is a very popular anti-wrinkle compound that has fast smoothening effects on the skin. It also improves skin tone and elasticity by boosting collagen production in the skin. It helps repair photo-aged skin to prevent premature aging.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This is a powerful moisturizer that is completely natural. It reduces moisture loss from the evaporation process. It helps in slowing down the development of skin aging signs by keeping the skin hydrated.
- Coconut Oil – This is a natural moisturizing agent that helps prevent dryness and damage. Thus, it helps prevent premature skin aging and works to slow down the aging process of the skin.
Coco Genix Eye Serum Advantages
- Coco Genix Eye Serum contains active ingredients backed by science
- The formulation uses a combination of natural ingredients
- There is a money back guarantee offer
- The formulation is for three of the most problematic skin aging signs
- There are some feedbacks saying it is really effective
Coco Genix Eye Serum Disadvantages
- There is little information on the formulation available
- The active ingredients are not discussed in detail on the product’s website
- It is not from an established manufacturer of skin care products
- Some people may experience skin irritation from the formula
- There are feedbacks saying it is not very effective and some even say it doesn’t really work
How to Use Coco Genix Eye Serum?
Before application of Coco Genix Anti-Gravity Corrective Eye Serum, wash your face with a cleanser of your choice then dry thoroughly. Apply tiny dots all over your face then massage gently into your skin to make sure that the active ingredients are thoroughly absorbed. Use in the morning and evening in order to experience the best results possible. Upon opening, the formula should be used within 30 days since the active ingredients may reduce in effectiveness.
You need to check the ingredients carefully and make sure that you are not allergic to any of them before use. If unsure or if your skin is highly sensitive, consult with a skin care professional before use. Avoid contact with your eyes since it may cause irritation.
Coco Genix Anti-Gravity Corrective Eye Serumuses a good combination of active ingredients. It contains the powerful anti-aging peptide Matrixyl 3000 which is proven to reduce wrinkles. There is also a money back guarantee so you can get a refund in case you’re not satisfied with the product. There are good feedbacks from people who have tested the anti-aging serum saying it works. On the other hand, some people are sensitive to the formula and there are also feedbacks saying it is not very effective. All in all, this is still an anti-aging serum for the eye area that is worth trying.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.