Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish Review: Is This Moisturizer Safe To Use?
Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish Overview:
Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish, US $36 for an 8 oz. jar, is an all-natural body moisturizing scrub that brings together the exfoliating power of sugar, the intensely hydrating properties of rose flower oils, and the healing capabilities of coconut oil.
About Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish — Does It Really Work?
Herbivore is a skin care company that concocts its products from scratch and handcrafts it in Seattle, USA. The company is strongly committed to making available better alternatives to beauty and skin care made only from the finest that nature has to offer — no toxic ingredients, no ingredients derived from animals — that includes the finest minerals, vitamins and botanical extracts.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenish lost nutrient and moisture levels to promote healthier skin.
- Promote faster skin repair and rejuvenation by introducing more plant-based proteins into your skin that can be easily assimilated to facilitate skin healing.
- Significantly drive up your skin’s antioxidant levels.
- Deliver a cooling and soothing sensation that helps relieve skin irritations and other signs of inflammation.
- Provides skin clarifying and purifying properties to alleviate infections and prevent blemishes.
What Are The Ingredients In Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish?
- Virgin Coconut Oil: It has natural antibacterial properties that promotes skin clarity and also contains rich amounts of fats and proteins, the kinds that can be easily assimilated to boost skin mechanisms for repair and renewal.
- Rose Flower Oils: Derived from Moroccan Oils, it promotes better skin hydration, has natural anti-inflammatory properties, and helps tighten and smoothen your skin’s surface.
- Sugar Granules: Gently scrubs and exfoliates your skin to encourage faster skin regeneration and renewal, as it promotes a brighter overall skin tone.
- Shea Butter: It contains rich amounts of fatty acids and Vitamin A that renders anti-aging properties.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Provides moisture-enriching ingredients that comfort your skin.
Directions To Use:
After showering, apply Coco Rose Body Polish on damp skin. Massage gently to exfoliate then leave on for two minutes to allow the product’s beneficial ingredients to penetrate your skin before rinsing off. Pat dry and immediately follow through with your favorite body moisturizer or cream.
- Coco Rose Body Polish is made only from botanically sourced ingredients, all natural, and no toxic fillers and preservatives added.
- This product renders therapeutic properties that rejuvenates your skin and your senses as well.
- This product is packaged in a transparent jar that promotes unhygienic use and would hardly keep the therapeutic powers of its natural ingredients intact for too long.
- Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish reviews indicate that users prefer very different intensity of scrubbing, the more intense ones cannot be rendered by the sugar granules included in this product.
Does Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the only side effects that may be experienced when using Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish are allergies and irritations, depending on your allergy history and your skin’s response to these product’s components.
Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish could be a refreshing, yummy new addition to your bath and shower. The natural ingredients spoil your skin. However, while this product, without doubt, can be moisturizing, the longer-lasting age-defying claims require more proof. When it comes to anti-aging skin care, scientific evidence means everything.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: