COCOKIND RASPBERRY VINEGAR TONER Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
COCOKIND RASPBERRY VINEGAR TONER Overview:
COCOKIND RASPBERRY VINEGAR TONER, US $15.99 for a 4 fl. oz. spray bottle, is a toner that has been specially formulated for people with oily and acne-prone skin types.
About COCOKIND RASPBERRY VINEGAR TONER — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Cocokind, the skin care line that uses superfoods for various daily skin care objectives. The label commits to use only less than five ingredients in all of its products, all without preservatives and toxic chemicals that can compromise your skin and even possibly have detrimental effects to your health.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve local circulation which, in turn, improves nutrient uptake and assimilation in various cellular level mechanisms that repair and regenerate your skin.
- Enhance your skin’s natural healing and repair processes.
- Deliver a highly potent dose of antioxidants derived from raspberry which reinvigorates your skin and revives its energetic appearance.
- Support your skin in restoring the ideal pH balance for a healthier looking complexion.
- Control and regulate oil production to help your skin produce just the right amount of sebum to keep your skin well conditioned without making your skin too greasy.
What Are The Ingredients In COCOKIND RASPBERRY VINEGAR TONER?
- Raspberry: It is loaded with powerful antioxidants that protect your skin as it simultaneously revitalizes it, giving you a more energized appearance that relieves your dull, stressed out look.
- Vinegar: It helps restore your skin’s ideal pH balance, and supports proper regulation of sebum production.
Directions To Use:
Use COCOKIND RASPBERRY VINEGAR TONER twice daily after cleansing your skin and before applying your serums and moisturizers. Spray product on cotton and swipe across your face.
- COCOKIND RASPBERRY VINEGAR TONER has been manufactured and processed using traditional fruit pressing traditions and combines aging these to get just the ideal level of acidity necessary to tone and treat your skin.
- This product does not contain preservatives or additives which often have long-term side effects for both your skin and your health in general.
- This product contains just two ingredients — raspberry and vinegar — which are hardly ever sufficient to address the toning needs of any type of skin at any age.
- COCOKIND RASPBERRY VINEGAR TONER reviews are severely limited, providing little to no firsthand account about how this product performs in reference to claims made by the manufacturer.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network which makes it highly likely that it is not available in many territories.
- The manufacturer fails to present any study to support product claims.
Does COCOKIND RASPBERRY VINEGAR TONER Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using COCOKIND RASPBERRY VINEGAR TONER:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to vinegar which can cause skin to be reactive and dry out, in turn, causing your skin to become greasy as your skin overcompensates for the significant loss of moisture.
COCOKIND RASPBERRY VINEGAR TONER is one of those products that are attempting to shift your daily skin care regimen back to what is raw and absolutely essential. While the mission is inspiring, the product execution is rather too simplistic to match the brand ambition. In reality, your skin needs more.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: