Collagenix Age-Defying Complex Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, And More.
What Is Collagenix Age-Defying Complex?
Collagenix Age-Defying Complex is said to be the perfect combination of powerful generation skincare wrinkle-cream ingredients that work together to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. By utilizing Qusomes delivery system technology, this potent formula can reach deeper into the skin and contain high concentrations of active ingredients.
Collagenix enhances collagen production while increasing skin’s elasticity and keeping it healthy and hydrated with its Matrixyl 3000 complex. Advanced antioxidants and SPF 15 sunscreen help rejuvenate and protect the skin, together with the other natural ingredients contained in the cream.
The age-defying complex comes in a 1 oz. jar that costs $69.95. It is currently being offered for a trial period, though available online but only in Australia and New Zealand.
Collagenix Age-Defying Complex- Does It Really Work?
This formula uses an advanced delivery system, which facilitates deposit of the potent ingredients deep to the skin dermis. It enhances collagen production and help to get rid of aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles. It also rejuvenates the skin, provide sunscreen protection and act as antioxidant.
What are the Ingredients in Collagenix Age-Defying Complex?
- Matrixyl 3000 – is made up of two new peptides, palmitoyl-tripeptide and palmitoyl-oligopeptide, which work synergistically to mimic the appearance of broken down collagen that then causes the skin to react by producing more collagen and elastin. For some people, the cream causes their skin to become red and may even feel hot to the touch, itchy or otherwise inflamed
- Antioxidants – help in combating the free radicals in the body and topical creams containing them can assist in preventing or reducing signs of ageing.
- SPF 15 Sunscreen – can allow exposure to the sun without burning for approximately 150 minutes.
How To Apply Collagenix Age-Defying Complex
- As, per the manufacturer of the product, after cleansing, apply cream onto face and neck. Massage for about two to three minutes until absorbed into the skin.
- Use twice a day – before applying makeup in the morning and before bedtime.
Benefits of Collagenix Age-Defying Complex
- The age-defying complex contains Matrixyl 3000, as well as antioxidants and SPF 15 sunscreen, delivered by Qusomes system technology to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines while restoring skin’s youthful glow and keeping it moisturized.
- Collagenix is currently available on trial basis.
Disadvantages of Collagenix Age-Defying Complex
- Since manufacturer has no official website, basic information about the product is very scarce.
- No complete list of ingredients, as well as scientific back up, provided even in trial program links.
- The product is only available online in Australia and New Zealand.
- Trial deals with auto-ship policy can be risky and difficult to cance
Does Collagenix Age-Defying Complex Have Any Side Effects?
Depending on the skin type, if the cream doesn’t suits the skin, then their might be some possible side effects, so it is highly recommended from the manufacturers to stop the usage if any such effects are visible.
Final Verdict: Collagenix Age-Defying Complex
Collagenix Age-Defying Complex is said to be the perfect combination of powerful generation skincare ingredients that work together to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines as delivered by its Qusomes system technology.
This potent formula can reach deeper into the skin and contain high concentrations of active ingredients such as Matrixyl 3000, together with antioxidants and SPF 15 sunscreen, to enhance collagen production while increasing skin’s elasticity and keeping it healthy and hydrated.
Compared to other anti-aging creams out on the market today, this may not be a strong contender because of the lack of manufacturer and product information, and the fact that it retails for such a steep price. Being on trial basis with auto-ship policy can be more of a minus factor for Collagenix since consumers tend to shy away from unguaranteed purchases.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."